14th July 2010, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Best full time MBA or part time MBA courses? Which course in MBA should I go for?

which one is best full time mba or part time mba?and which course in mba shld i go for...

Related Questions:
  1. Is part time MBA having the same importance as the normal MBA?
  2. Full time or part time, what mode should I choose to study MBA in Marketing?
  3. Which is better to opt for between part time and full time MBA? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to complete part time MBA?
  5. Best full time MBA or part time MBA courses? Which course in MBA should I go for?
  6. Best short term part time courses for MBA student? Can I do AutoCad course?
  7. Difference between Part Time MBA and Full Time MBA? List of good colleges for doing part time MBA in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for MBA parttime course?
  8. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
  9. Want to do Mtech/MBA at same time, which one to do part time and which one full time? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Entrance exam, fee structure, and colleges for MBA?
  11. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  12. Is there any MBA college where I can enroll for MBA course without writing entrance exam?
  13. Engineering graduate from AMIE is eligible for full time MBA through entrance exams?
  14. Which MBA stream will be good for Arts graduate?
  15. What should I do after B.Tech? How can i get information about the exam?
  16. On what basis I will get admission to study full time MBA being an ECE engineer? Specializations available and fee structure of MBA?
  17. Is Part-time MBA a good option with full time M.Tech?
  18. Which course is better to take admission between Part time MBA and Full time MBA being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
14th July 2012, 02:12 AM
AKHIL KINGDOM

Default Re: Best full time MBA or part time MBA courses? Which course in MBA should I go for?

BEST MBA COURSES

MBA(International Business)
MBA(Hospital & Health Care Management)
MBA (Construction Management)
MBA(Entrepreneurship & Retail Management)
MBA (Information Technology)
MBA with International Exposure

ALL THE BEST
3rd August 2012, 07:40 PM
ligeepatric

Default Re: Best full time MBA or part time MBA courses? Which course in MBA should I go for?

Hi Friend, It’s good you have selected MBA.

If you go for full time it’s too good that you can have lot of time to interact with your faculty members, group work, Seminars, Project works, Internship Programs.

And if you select for part time its good only if you’re in a job. Because practical knowledge and work experience will add more benefit to your MBA.

Management is not just what you learn and understand its all about observing things around you. The concepts what you learn will be applied around you, but only if you see things as a management student you can understand.

As you have not mentioned your UG. Just see to that your UG matches with your MBA specialization. For eg:
BBA or B.Com – MBA Finance
BCA or Bsc Computer Science – MBA IT

It’s not that you should select specialization in the same subject line you can also select like:
Bsc (Phy, Chem., Zoo, Bio Chem) – MBA Marketing.

If you’re a Commerce Background – MBA Finance, MBA HR
Computer Science – MBA IT, MBA HR
Science- MBA Marketing, MBA HR

The general specialization in MBA:
1.Marketing
2.Finance
3.Human Resources
4.IT
5.Banking

Additional to it you have Accounting, Hotel Management, Hospital Administration & Health Care Management, General business management, International business, Operations management, Retail management.

Be very clear in what you select.
9th January 2013, 10:02 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,,,

Best full time MBA or part time MBA courses

1.Human Resources
2.Banking
3.it
4.finance
5.marketing
6.International Business
7.Information Technology
8.Entrepreneurship & Retail Management
9.Construction Management

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
18th April 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I have done my MA in psychology n have 2yrs of experience in my field. can I do part time mba frm ITM wich offers 2 yrs part time mba
25th May 2013, 02:03 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

You should remember the following sequence for MBA

- full time MBA
- Executive MBA
- Part time MBA
- correspondence MBA

Full time MBA is most effective while the correspondence MBA is least effective.

Since you have two year of work ex, I would advice you to go for regular mba unless you have strong reason for part time.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?