26th May 2011, 06:25 PM
kapilkinger

Is there any MBA college where I can enroll for MBA course without writing entrance exam?

I am a B.tech graduate and want to pursue Full time Mba ,but i have not given CAT or MAT.kindly guide me if there is any Mba Institute where i can enroll myself for MBA.

My cousin advised me to pursue centum U full time MBA from IGNOU.

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any MBA institutes where I can enroll myself for MBA?
  2. Any MBA institute where I can enroll myself for MBA course?
  3. Best college for MBA? Which entrance exam to be answered? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA?
  4. Is it possible to do MBA without writing entrance exam?
  5. Best college for MBA? What is required for the entrance exam? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA? Procedure to apply for it and difference between PGPM and MBA?
  6. What is the best course to do after graduation which would provide better career path?
  7. Can I get admission in any MBA college if secured 47.88% in B.Com? Am I eligible for MBA entrance exam? What should I study to make my future brighter?
  8. Interested to enroll myself for MBA for CS course after completing MBA in finance
  9. What to do after graduating in B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When will MBA entrance exam start? Which is the best MBA college in India except IIM's? Date of all the MBA entrance exams and their names?
  11. Eligibility for PhD having 2 arrears in MBA 4th semester?
  12. Can I directly enroll for 2nd year MBA Finance and banking?
  13. Which entrance exam do I need to write to become a lecturer for MBA in Government College?
  14. List of colleges which offer MBA in Canada and US? Entrance exam to get admission?
  15. Where would I get the centre for writing exam for MHT CET MBA?
  16. Can I do MBA or MBA in Pharmacy without qualifying for GPAT entrance test? Entrance exams for MBA or MBA in Pharmacy? Colleges in AP for MBA?
  17. Am i eligible to write Ph.D. with arrear in 2nd semester of MBA? -- [New]
  18. Possibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
27th May 2011, 08:52 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any MBA college where I can enroll for MBA course without writing entrance exam?

Yes,you can pursue MBA course without entrance exam also.
Here are the some of the institute allow the students without entrance exam

Amity university
Lovely professional university
IIPM
27th May 2011, 01:15 PM
babydoll

Default Re: Is there any MBA college where I can enroll for MBA course without writing entrance exam?

Hell,
There are many institutes which offers direct admission in MBA. For getting the direct admission you must have a graduate from any recognized university.
You have to score minimum of 50% marks in graduation.

There are many private colleges from which you can apply for. Generally all private colleges offers direct admission by giving some donation like 2-3 lac.

The fees for the course will be 2.5 lac per year. So for the whole course you have to spend around 5 lac.
27th May 2011, 02:43 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Without entrance exam you will not get any top MBA institute. Never forget that PG degree is very important to make a bright career. To get this degree if you have to pass the entrance exam then pass and make a good career in management.

MBA through the IGNOU is also a good option. IGNOU is counted in the top distance university in India. Many student are doing MBA from this university every year.
27th May 2011, 04:09 PM
mandiv

hello..
dear your cousin is giving you right advice...
IGNOU is the best way to pursue for MBA without entrance
otherwise you may give exams like MAT, XAT with are much easier than CAT..
all the best
27th May 2011, 04:13 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapilkinger View Post
I am a B.tech graduate and want to pursue Full time Mba ,but i have not given CAT or MAT.kindly guide me if there is any Mba Institute where i can enroll myself for MBA.

My cousin advised me to pursue centum U full time MBA from IGNOU.

Yes ! You can purse MBA course without giving any entrance examination.

But, I will suggest you, please appear for entrance examination like CAT, MAT. So that you will get admission in top B-Schools.

But if you are interested to get direct admission in MBA course, then you can easily get admission In Lovely Professional University. LPU, offers direct admission in MBA course. So you can get admission in MBA regular Course in LPU. This college has good faculty and Infrastucture. And this University will also gives a scholarships, if you have scored more than 70% Marks in your 12th examination Or In graduation.

So, If you have scored minimum 60% aggregate marks in your Bachelor’s degree or equivalent then you will get direct admission in LPU.

And For MBA, This college is Good, the college provide good placements in top companies. So, please think and visit the University Campus and if you have scored minimum 60% marks in your graduation, then you will get direct admission in MBA course in this University.

And if you want to get complete information, please visit the official website of Lovely Professional University -

http://www.lpu.in
27th May 2011, 04:54 PM
SKUMAR76

Hello
if u are passing B.tech with reputed institute / university, you can join MBA class. you can join part time or full time MBA class from IGNOU or SYMBIOSIS. I SUGGEST YOU JOIN FULL TIME WITH IGNOU AS YOUR COUSIN SUGGEST.
27th May 2011, 06:41 PM
vnr0001

What is the fee for doing Executive MBA program in India?
27th May 2011, 06:52 PM
vnr0001

What is percentage required to get into IITJEE course.
27th May 2011, 06:59 PM
vnr0001

what is the career options for chemical engineering?
28th May 2011, 01:24 AM
npngpt

yes my friend there is an MBA college where you can enroll for MBA course without writing entrance exam but get ready to pay some good donation.Lovely Professional University provides admission to the students who have scored minimum 60% aggregate marks in your Bachelor’s degree or equivalent without a writing entrance exam.
28th May 2011, 04:20 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

if you haven't applied for any of the entrance exam for the course of the MBA then according to me you can pursue the correspondence degree of the MBA course through the universities like that of the IGNOU , SMU , Annamalai
28th May 2011, 08:23 AM
Deb51

yes there are some institution where you may take admission in MBA without any score in MBA entrance examination like CAT score MAT score. but if you have any MBA entrance examination score then you will get chance to take admission in a good institution. otherwise you have to take admission in a low ranking institution. but yes you may take admission in MBA.
28th May 2011, 04:32 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Is there any MBA college where I can enroll for MBA course without writing entrance exam?

Yes friend there are many colleges without entrance exam offers MBA as a

course. But to get top business schools and earn more after finishing studies

you must write entrance exams. IGNOU is a good university but you should note

that doing MBA in regular has more advantages and respect from society than

doing it through distance education like IGNOU. We can't say any list of colleges

offering MBA with out entrance exams as they will be some corner and not

with good quality.
28th May 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

sir actually i want to get admission in any govt university such as [gndu,amritser, ][chandigarh university][patiala university]guru granth sahib university of fatehgarh sahib] for MBA without giving any enterence test.sir what are the eligibility i need for this.
14th June 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

is there any colleges and institue in chandigarh, delhi to take admission without cat or mat .and tell me i done my graduation as a private student with 42 % and i have 5 year work experience ,.i want to do mba regular can it possible...i give donation also pl"z tell me college"s name.............
25th July 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

is there any college for mba in west bengal with out giving entrance exam?
29th July 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Now i scored 70% in BBI. so where should i go..? please suggest something?
i want to do part time MBA but without entrance exam. is it possible..?
30th July 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in lovely professional university in mba but i ave secured only41% marks in graduation
7th November 2011, 09:23 AM
rudramishra

If you haven't applied for any of the entrance exam for the course of the MBA then according to me you can pursue the correspondence degree of the MBA course through the universities like that of the IGNOU , SMU , Annamalai
28th November 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb51 View Post
yes there are some institution where you may take admission in MBA without any score in MBA entrance examination like CAT score MAT score. but if you have any MBA entrance examination score then you will get chance to take admission in a good institution. otherwise you have to take admission in a low ranking institution. but yes you may take admission in MBA.
Does it guarantee that I will get a job in any company with a handsome pay package?
25th May 2013, 01:55 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

There are many college which would provide you MBA without any entrance exam
Some of them are as follows

- IFEEL
- IIPM
- LPU
- AMITY

You need to pay donation to get admission in these college. There are many other college which take candidates via payment seat.
If you want to go for such institute, make sure you go for best institute available.

All the best
28th May 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i had completed my graduation in BBM with 73% but i cant write any entrence exams to join in mba so plz suggest me is there any good colleges in mumbai
29th September 2013, 01:44 PM
R.S.Parmar

dear friend................

doing it through distance education like IGNOU. We can't say any list of colleges

with good quality.

thank you.......
29th September 2013, 01:49 PM
R.S.Parmar

dear friend................

with good quality.

thank you.......
15th May 2015, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam studying degree 3 rd year nexti want to join MBA ...but my english communication is dull ..MBA is fully based on communication,so please suggest me that joining of mba is good for me or not.....if not i will think about MCA
16th April 2016, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

At last year(2015) i appered for MBA entrance exam i have score card also but because of some issuee i am not able to take admission in college but know i want to do mba whether it is possible to get admission with the help last year score card
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?