24th January 2012, 11:30 PM
ann01

Which is the best institute for GATE correspondence?

out of these wch one is THE BEST for gate correspondence- Gate forum, brilliant tutorials or made easy???

14th June 2012, 07:00 PM
vpkrocks2012

Default Re: Which is the best institute for GATE correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ann01 View Post
out of these wch one is THE BEST for gate correspondence- Gate forum, brilliant tutorials or made easy???
Brilliant tutorials
but it is costly as compared to others.
23rd December 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for correspondence material for GATE through GATE FORUM by post
17th June 2019, 09:12 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Engineers Institute of India provides hand written notes are good for preparing for GATE All Branches. If you have any friend in Delhi, they can get the hard copies from Engineers Institute of India.

Alternatively, there are some PDFs which I used to study from, which I will share with you. But they lack good material for some subjects. A tip I would like to give is that GATE Online Test Series is very important, and Eii test series is better than others according to my experience.
8th September 2021, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

There are many commercial institutes in Kolkata for GATE coaching. But you need to be careful while selecting the one for you. Because in my opinion, more than the brand value, better teaching learning process is desirable for a good GATE preparation. Actually one of my friends, Koushik took coaching from Institute of Academic Excellence for GATE 2021 and he has cracked the GATE in the first attempt. they offer both online and offline classes. He told me that their study materials are very much updated unlike other commercial brand's materials. Their teaching process is interactive and mock test series are also excellent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?