24th November 2010, 10:52 AM
prayash khadka

Best institute in India for studying Pilot Course? Fee Structure and procedure for admission?

i wann a study pilot in india. i am neplease student completed my +2 study from india andhera pradesh.i am 26 .i want to now the best instution for studying pilot and the fee and also is there any jobplacment that they guarantee for us after studying.i want to work in india.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 10 pilot training institutes in India?
  2. List of best government college of commercial pilot in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission?
  3. Best government college of commercial pilot in India? Its fee structure, procedure for admission and entrance test?
  4. Best Pilot training institute and its fee structure?
  5. Admission procedure for pilot training in India?
  6. Admission procedure to be followed for pilot training?
  7. Fee structure in best pilot training college in India, USA and Philipines? What is the fee structure? I want to be a pilot
  8. Complete Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot? List of Colleges offering Commercial Pilot Training? What will be the fee structure for this?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Rochester Institute of Technology, USA to study Computer Engineering course after BCA? Fee structure for whole course? Can I get admission without clearing IELTS exam?
  10. How to become a Commercial Pilot after 12th? List of institution in India and abroad with fee structure?
  11. How to become a Pilot after studying in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  12. Which is the best Coaching Institute for NDA in India? How can I get admission and what is the fee structure of the Institute? -- [New]
  13. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?
  14. Fee structure and Duration of Pilot course? Eligibility and Requirements for this course?
  15. What is the procedure required to become a Pilot? Where is the institute in India?
  16. What is the current semester cost for MCA?
  17. Procedure of admission and fee structure to study PG course in MIT, USA after Computer Engineering? Which scholarship I can get if got admission in this college on merit basis?
  18. Is it possible to join Pilot Training Institute after 10th? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
25th November 2010, 05:00 PM
raja jeganathan

Default Re: Best institute in India for studying Pilot Course? Fee Structure and procedure for admission?

first of all you have to know thebasic requirement for pilot training :

1. Education:- 10+2 or its equivalent with compulsory Maths and Physics.

2. Should minimum 16 years of old for private pilot license and 17 yrs for commercial pilot license.

3. Perfect eye sight.

4. General physical fitness without any disease which hampers normal function.

here List some of Flying Clubs in all over India

1. Bombay Flying Club, Mumbai, Maharashtra

2. Bihar Flying Institute, Patna, Bihar

3. Government. Flying Training School, Bangalore, Karnataka

4. Haryana Institute of Civil Aviation, Karnal, Haryana

5. Madhya Pradesh Flying Club, Indore, Madhya Pradesh

6. Madhya Pradesh Flying Club, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

7. UP State Flying Training Institute, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

8. Andaman & Nicobar Flying Training Institute, Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands

9. Assam Flying Club, Guwahati, Assam

10. Banasthali Vidyapith Gliding and Flying Club, Coimbatore,
25th December 2010, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best institute in India for studying Pilot Course? Fee Structure and procedure for admission?

what is your contact no please send?and my no is.7739155725
29th December 2010, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

what is cource fees 4 pilot
29th December 2010, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

total fee structure for studying pilot course
4th January 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

what is total fees of pilot comershial and time institute of chandigarh
17th January 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

the cost is rs 39 00 254
29th March 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I'm a student of diploma,mechanical 2nd year. After completing my diploma i want to do the pilot training courses in india.How should i get admitted and how to appear for the exams.
14th April 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

can a pilot wear eye glass?which is very less power?
29th April 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

pilot fees structure pls send me
3rd May 2011, 01:32 PM
kushal saikia

Default what is the totla fees needed to study pilot?

what is the total fee needed to study pilot?
3rd May 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

can i become a pilot after completing my graduation (physics(hons) )?
3rd May 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

can i become a pilot after completing my graduation ( phy(hons) )?
4th May 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

can i directly join in pilot training schools r will be there be any admission test required...
4th May 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

how much fees
4th May 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

what is course fees of pilot?
13th May 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about the fee details for piolet cource!
13th May 2011, 11:19 AM
hashir ahammed

fees for piolet cource.
23rd May 2011, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

I want be a pilot,can any body help me by telling me the minimum amount of fees where I can complete CPL course?
25th May 2011, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

i hav completed my 2 this year and i hav to be pilot...............could anyone tell me what to do where to do........and what are the course expenses
25th May 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Give the pattan of fee for study pilot.
31st May 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees of pilot in india
1st June 2011, 09:15 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

To become a pilot, aspirants need to join Air flying schools after completion of 10+2, they should pass the 10+2 exam with physic, chemistry, math. Minimum marks should be 50%.So, you have to complete 10+2 to appear for any pilot training ....

They need to clear the entrance test exam of the flying schools in India, they also need to clear the physical fitness (Which is tough one). Only totally fit person can get opportunity to get admission in flying schools.

Don’t confuse with the job of pilot of Indian air Force. IAF pilot is selected through NDA exam, training is free!!!!!
But if opt for private training it will be very costly....

They need to clear the entrance test exam of the flying schools in India,some will be state owned and some will be private..

State-owned
  1. Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udan Akademi, Rae Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh
  2. Andhra Pradesh Aviation Academy, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
  3. Amritsar Aviation Club, Amritsar, Punjab
  4. Bihar Flying Institute, Patna, Bihar
  5. Bombay Flying Club, Mumbai, Maharashtra
  6. Gujarat Flying Club, Vadodara, Gujarat
  7. Government. Flying Training Institute, Bhubaneshwar, Orissa

Private :
  • Chimes Aviation Academy - http://www.caaindia.com
  • Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - http://www.aaa.co.in
  • Academy of Carver Aviation, Belgaum, Karnataka
  • Flytech Aviation Academy, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - http://www.flytechaviation.com
  • Garg Aviation, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
1st June 2011, 12:39 PM
vikul

Thumbs up Re: Best institute in India for studying Pilot Course? Fee Structure and procedure for admission?

Dear friend,

try out the following links

http://www.caeglobalacademy.com/gond...FQZ66wodg3UkcQ

http://www.aerosim.com/flight-academ...FQIb6wod_H5BdA

http://entrance-exam.net/how-to-get-...ense-in-india/

GOOD LUCK
6th June 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i have finished my 10 2 how can i become a commercial pilot in hyderabad can i know exact fee structure and the colleges i can join
9th June 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I am student from 11 class and my dream commercial pialot so which suaject can select.
1st July 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

sir im a student of class12 n i want to become a commercial pilot so can u please tell me what is the best pilot tra. school in india and what r the job gurantee of it and also that govt. schools r better or private.please sir
7th July 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

please send the whole fee structure and admission procedure of course ppl spl cpl in bihar flying insitute,civil aerodrome,patna in my no:-8051661068 as soon as possible.
8th July 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

can a person who wears spects can become a pilot
31st July 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir this is rajesh prince.... Now am doing current BE mechanical engineering. But my aim is to become a commercial pilot... Could i be a commercial pilot. So plz response me sir.
27th October 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

What about fees for pilot training?
3rd December 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

i want niformation about pilot cource and exam
2nd January 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to join pilot training institute after10th?fee structure and the duration of the course?
2nd January 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to join pilot training institute after 10th?fee structure and the duration of the course?
11th February 2012, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE TRANING FEES PILETCOURSE?
20th February 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

can you plz send me fee structure?
24th March 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir' i want 2 know the total information about pilot entrance exam...?
20th May 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

How many salary will get for a pilot?
24th May 2012, 08:04 PM
alka.r

respected sir,
i am passed +2 with 65 % maks in phisics and 55% marks in maths . can i eligible to appl for pilot course?
11th July 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir I Want to apply the pilot couse i am so interested i am 17 years old i study at india 2 with physical an maths
28th July 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

hay,sir i want to becom a pilote.i want to know all detail of pilote and pilote's fees
22nd August 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am know the fees structure for pilot couse in india
1st September 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

how much %age is required before joining for pilot training
4th September 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am 21 years con I study pilot course? And wat height required for pilot
23rd September 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

My name is nikhil studying in 12 th standard . After 2 i want to study aeronautical engineering after that can i go for pilot.
3rd October 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

HAI THIS IS B.JAYA ACHYUTH.I AM OF 18.I JUST JOINED IN B.TECH.I HAV AN INTEREST TO BECOME A PILOT AFTER MY B.TECH.AT TTHAT TIME MY AGE VIL BE 22.CAN I ENTER TO PILOT COURSE AT THAT AGE????????HOW MUCH MAY IT EXPENCE???? AND ALSO WHAT ARE THE BEST GOVT. TRAINING CENTERS FOR THE PILOT COURSE IN AND AROUND ANDHRA PRADESH???
14th October 2012, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Can i get fee structure for the study of pilot...
6th December 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I have question regarding the course...
I am currently studying in 12th.. my aim is to be a pilot but. I also wish to do engineering. so my question should i do my engineering first and. Pursue pilot course or should i directly go for the pilot course after 12th. And if i happen to complete engineering. , will the degree have any advantage during my pilot course and selection
5th February 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

i mam studing in 12th . my aim to become a piolet so suggest me how i can do this cource after 12th .
21st February 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

im a girl and my aim is to become a piolet ...s im eligible???? and pls suggest me how i can do this course after 12th and i want to study in chennai pls say me the best college.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?