11th January 2017, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Rochester Institute of Technology, USA to study Computer Engineering course after BCA? Fee structure for whole course? Can I get admission without clearing IELTS exam?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th and studying in final year of BCA from VIT, Vellore and after it want to get admission in Rochester Institute of Technology, USA to study Computer Engineering course. What is the admission procedure and fee structure? Can I get admission without clearing IELTS exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  2. Procedure of admission and fee structure to study PG course in MIT, USA after Computer Engineering? Which scholarship I can get if got admission in this college on merit basis?
  3. Cut off marks in BE EEE for admission in MS course at Rochester Institute of Technology, USA? Ranking of this university in USA? -- [New]
  4. Fee structure of a good BCA college?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Engineering course at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA? Possibility get direct admission if become JEE Main topper?
  6. Am I eligible to study in Canada after clearing IELTS exam?
  7. Procedure to be followed to get admission in MS in Computer Science and Engineering in USA universities after clearing GRE and TOEFL?
  8. Admission procedure to study MS in Aerospace with full scholarship in Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA for B.E. Aeronautical student?
  9. Which exam is better to apply for studying in USA among IELTS, TOEFL and GRE?
  10. Can I study Master's Degree in USA if completed B.Tech from Distance Education and having secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  12. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  13. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  14. How to get admission in National Institute of Science and Technology to study Engineering course? What is the fee structure for it?
  15. How much score is needed in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at USA? Eligibility criteria and course fee to study MS in USA?
  16. What's the admission procedure and fee structure for PES institute of technology(Bangalore)?
  17. Procedure and fee structure for B.Tech computer science/aeronautical engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission procedure of Oxford University for BCA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?