13th May 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Best institute for learning diploma in sound engineering in Chennai? What are their fee structure? Is learning an instrument necessary before joining the institute? Where can I learn DJing in Chennai?

Best INstitute for learning Diploma in Sound engineering in chennai and what are the fee structures.
Is learning an instrument neccessary before joining the institute.
And at the same time where can i learn djing in chennai.
i am living in thirunindravur on the way to thiruvallur route.So tell me the best institute and near by to my house

4th July 2011, 10:54 AM
swarupdey89

Default Re: Best institute for learning diploma in sound engineering in Chennai? What are their fee structure? Is learning an instrument necessary before joining the institute? Where can I learn DJing in Chennai?

Now a days there is a huge requirement of sound engineers in many field of entertainment media(TV,Films,radio and many more..)

So Chennai also has very good institutes/colleges which offer diploma in sound engineering/audio engineering...
Here is a list:

1>M.G.R. Govt. Film And Television Institute, C.I.T. Campus, Chennai –600113

2>AAT media college(Access Atlantech Edutainment(I) Ltd.

3>Bridge Academy

fees varies from institute to institute..so it's better to contact to corresponding institute...

DJ training Institute in chennai:

1>SKRATCH DJ ACADEMY
2>GROOVE DJ TRAINING ACADEMY
3>Mantri s Music Mantra
4>Spin Gurus DJ & Remixing Academy(http://www.spingurus.com/)
5>SSR DJ Workshop

best of luck...
26th September 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best institute for learning diploma in sound engineering in Chennai? What are their fee structure? Is learning an instrument necessary before joining the institute? Where can I learn DJing in Chennai?

hai, my self vishnu i would like to know about the course fee of sound engineering
21st December 2011, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

hi if i complee ths course where should i find a job relevant to this
?
6th February 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

hi am johan working as a dj in cochin i'll like to study sound in chennai and ill like 2 work as a dj in any clubs in chennai
30th March 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

is djing and sound engineering are of same field?
12th February 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

hai, my self anand i would like to know about the course fee of sound engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?