12th August 2010, 12:11 AM
singhashutosh

Sound ideas academy (SIA) Mumbai, is it college for doing sound engineering course?

tell me about sound ideas academy (SIA) mumbai's, is it a good institute for doing sound engineering course. mail- [email protected] MOB- 919713283236

12th August 2010, 01:15 PM
Zeba Farheen

Default Re: Sound ideas academy (SIA) Mumbai, is it college for doing sound engineering course?

Dear friend,
I would suggest you to refer to the website of SIA for details about it. http://www.soundideazacademy.com/careers.php
I am not sure about the ratings of the best colleges for sound engineering in the country. But there are other institutes too which offer a diploma course in audiography such as the The Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), Pune which is considered to be the best of it. Thankyou for posting your query. My best wishes for your career.
12th August 2010, 03:06 PM
jicks

Default Re: Sound ideas academy (SIA) Mumbai, is it college for doing sound engineering course?

Sound Ideaz Academy, MUmbai provides the following course:-

Sound editing, Video editing
DJ and Recording courses

and all connected with music and entertainment.

If interested, call 9820076968
or 9769629023

It has nothing to do with Engineering.
12th August 2010, 07:47 PM
Rickers

Hello,

Yes this is the good institution for sound engineering. You are selecting the good college for it.Now a day music and audio industry is booming worldwide. SIA beckons you to be a part of it.

Sound Engineering Is a Wide Subject. At SIA We would not give you False Promises About Getting a handsome salary as soon as you passout from SIA. Sound Engineering.

The Basic Sound Engineering Program: Code: SIABSEP.

Course Outline

1. Introduction of Sound
2. Role of Applied Psychology for personality & career Development.
3. Basic Theory of Sound – 1
4. Audio Recording
5. Microphones
6. Fundamentals of Acoustics
7. Speakers and Monitoring Systems
8. Self Management
9. Digital Audio
10. Mixing Console
11. Mixing Console - Practical's.
12. Computer Systems for Pro Audio
13. Computer systems for Pro Audio – practical's.
14. Recorders & processors
15. Signal processors - Practical's
16. Music Theory
17. Production Process of a Song
18. Understanding Creative Arts & People
19. Relationship management.
20. MIDI
21. Programming basics
22. Programming Basics – Practical's
23. Protools
24. Song recording
25. Song Recording - Practical's
26. Introduction to Protools.
27. Mastering practical's
28. Nuendo
29. Application of Psychology in Music & Sound related careers.
30. Sound Design for Film
31. 5.1 Surround Sound
32. Live Sound – Reinforcement

So, my dear friend, no problem just go ahead with it..

Good luck!!!
14th August 2010, 05:06 PM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
For information regarding Sound ideas academy (SIA) Mumbai,college for doing sound engineering course.
you go through the website:-
www.soundideazacademy.com
all the best!
29th August 2010, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

i just want know that,what is the eligibility of a person before doing sound engineering.......i have passed intermidiate with commerce stream having maths also as a subject...what are the other requirements ?...plzz clearify me...
22nd September 2010, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Sound ideas academy (SIA) Mumbai, is it college for doing sound engineering course?

Hi Friend,
it At SIA the basic qualification req is passion !. feel free to visit the website and fill up the enquiry form.You will be contacted soon.
SIA
12th November 2010, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

please anyone can send me list for the best colleges for sound engg ranking wise and tell me how can i got entrance
23rd November 2010, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

well i want to know that waht is the scope of sound engineering in India and weather after doing this course will it give us a satisfactory amt of bucks ?
13th December 2010, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

how i can get admission in sound engineerig courses.sia mumbai;;;;;;;;;;;plz help
17th January 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am student B.Sc(B.I.S). but my interest is sounds,adio etc.
How i can get admission in sound engineerig courses.sia mumbai, plz help me.
Fess, months.
Plz email me ( [email protected] )
14th February 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

plz give me the imformation about the fees structure and the duration of the cource.....and future scope
6th April 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

is this academy better than sae(mumbai)??
17th April 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

i m from nepal.im doing a job in a recording studio.i want to learn about 5.1 surround and mastering courses.how much does it cost?
20th June 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am a student of Seamedu School of Sound Engineering Pune. and I have to say the it is the best institute in India currently as it provides us independent systems to work 24x7. We have worked on Pro Tools Le 9, Logic Studio and Reason and to add on we are also getting international certifications like Pro Tools 101, 110, and Logic Studio 101. So I dont have to worry about certifications as it provides in the course. The faculties are very good and friendly. The only reason I joined this institute is because I am a Musician and want to produce music professionally but for that I need my own systems to learn and practice and thats what seamedu gives me.
28th June 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

now i m 12 pass in science i find college of sound engieering degree in mumbai ?
16th July 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Does anyone need to have any technical knowledge of the field before getting admitted to sound engineering?
23rd July 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

hi,
my name is viraj dalvi .I am now stuyding in 12th science 2011.after the compliting the 12th i want to join the sound engineering.i have damm intrest in it.so i want information about it?which type of education i need?how many years this education take to pass out?job opportunities?need of CET exam?how many fees you will take?how many salary gets?types of sound engineer ?which will be have more advantages ? so please reply me ! I am waiting.
THANK YOU!!! YOURS FAITHFULLY
viraj .c. dalvi (D.J RAJ)
add-at post kuve,tal-lanja,dist-ratnagiri,maharashtra
mob-9145443980.
23rd July 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH FEES IN SOUND ENGG COURSE ? I HAVE PASSING A DIPLOMA ENGG IN E&C BRANCH SO, CAN I JOIN IN DGREE IN SOUND ENGG....... ??
10th September 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the admission criteria for sound engg. also elligibility etc...
23rd September 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

hi,I m ashok i want to know the fees of this course n this is for how many months n also elligibility for this course........
thank u.
24th October 2011, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

hi,I am pritam ,
i want to know the basic criteria & eligibility for sound engineering diploma and also the duration and tolal course fee....
7th December 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

may i have addmission in your institute?
17th February 2012, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

whats the duration and overall fees for sound engineering in SIA?
20th April 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi. This is shivraj surve from ghatkopar. May i know the fees of this course, eligibility for course and duration.
20th March 2013, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

which the best institute for sound engineering in India ,which provides best placement gurantee
11th April 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

how is media tribe for sound engineering?
31st May 2014, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Plez tel me which are the good clgs in maharashtra specialy in mumbai nd what r the requirements for sae??? Plez tel me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?