11th July 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Course and fee structure of Diploma in e-Business at Institute of Technology & Management, Chennai?

Dear Sir/Mam,
Can you please let me know the course structure of Diploma course in e-Business which is available in Institute of Technology and Management, Chennai? Kindly tell me the fee structure also for this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is best for me to take admission in MBA?
  2. Which college is best for me after scoring 7195 rank?
  3. Which are the non IIM colleges and how much percentile is required in CAT?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics in Aastha Institute of Management and Technology?
  5. Colleges for MBA with 84.29 CAT percentile?
  6. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 27.091 marks in TANCET exam
  7. Course and fee structure of BBA(Banking & Insurance) in BLS Institute of Technology & Management? -- [New]
  8. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  9. How many seats are available for M.Sc(Apparel Technology & Management) course in National Institute of Fashion Technology? Fee structure of this course?
  10. Which colleges can I get after scoring 98.71 percentile in MAT?
  11. In which college can I get after scoring 43 percentile in CAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which college is suitable for me for MBA after scoring UPSEE General rank of 2680?
  13. Course and fee structure of B.Tech(Industrial Engineering & Management) in National Institute of Technology?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for doing MBA in IIT through CAT?
  15. When the admission of Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations will be started in Institute of Technology & Management, Chennai? How to get admission?
  16. List of some good colleges that I can get after scoring 637.9 score in December?
  17. In which college can I get after scoring 70 percentile in CAT? Details about those colleges?
  18. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
9th April 2017, 01:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course and fee structure of Diploma in e-Business at Institute of Technology & Management, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,
Can you please let me know the course structure of Diploma course in e-Business which is available in Institute of Technology and Management, Chennai? Kindly tell me the fee structure also for this course. Thank you!

Sorry, the Institute of Technology & Management, Chennai does not offer the Diploma in E-Business course. The Institute of Technology and Management (ITM) offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) with various specializations like Finance, Marketing, Supply Chain and Operations Management, Human Resources Management and International Business. You can find the details in the ITM website link Click Here

You can study the PG Diploma in Management E-Business in various institutions like Welingkar Education. The fees for the course will vary from one institute to another. So you have to check the fees details in the institute you want to join. The course contains the following subjects in Welingkar Education:

Principles of Management
Financial Accounting
Fundamentals of Communication
Human Resource Management
Marketing Management
Managerial Economics
Strategic Management
Cost Accounting
The Interactive Manager
Innovation Management
Project
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?