8th May 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best institute to study in Animation? I have passed 12th class in first division

hello, I have passed 12th class in first division last year. Now I have selected in srishti school of Pune as well as in MIT school of design Pune.Sir, I want to know which one is the best Institute for the study of animation. please suggest me because if I will not get right advice it is very difficult to me to choose Institute. I cannot decided myself.as I don't know to whom may I concern.

4th February 2014, 01:04 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is the best institute to study in Animation? I have passed 12th class in first division

Planning is very important. Your priorities need to be set straight and plan your options accordingly. First of all you need to decide strictly about your weak grounds and strong points. There are graduate and post graduate diploma courses Industrial Design Communication Design Fashion Design. There is a four years Animation Design Graduate Diploma course which has the highest following. Application form can be downloaded from the official website of MIT Institute of Design. The filled application form along along with DD of Rs 2000/- drawn in favor of "MIT Institute of Design," is payable at Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?