25th September 2012, 04:02 AM
shubh shah

How can I get a job in IAF? My qualification is 10th passed 2nd division

Hi sir........
My name is shubh shah. sir i wanna job in iaf.but m qualification 10 passed 2nd divison in 2008.this year m study in 12th class.
sir plz give me gud suggestion.
sir i love indian air force

25th September 2012, 11:49 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in IAF? My qualification is 10th passed 2nd division

There are three ways through which one can get a job in IAF:-

NDA, CDS and AFCAT

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate aspiring for Indian Air Force, must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

CDS - COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE, the exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy.

To be eligible for IAF of CDS, one must be an unmarried Indian male candidate having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with good Physical Fitness.

AFCAT - AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST, the exam for which conducted by Air Force for entry in to Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branch.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian National having completed Graduation with 60% marks in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years.

As you are pursing in 12th class you can apply for NDA and after Graduation you can apply for CDS and AFCAT.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in AND http://www.careerairforce.in
25th September 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job in IAF? My qualification is 10th passed 2nd division

sir i m gradugate from m.j p r u.bareilly so plz guide me about job ?
27th September 2012, 04:43 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How can I get a job in IAF? My qualification is 10th passed 2nd division

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubh shah View Post
Hi sir........
My name is shubh shah. sir i wanna job in iaf.but m qualification 10 passed 2nd divison in 2008.this year m study in 12th class.
sir plz give me gud suggestion.
sir i love indian air force

IAF stands for Indian Air Force

For Applying IAF you have to apply for NDA (National Defense Academy) exam and passed it out with good score......

Eligibility for NDA:

>> Candidate must have completed their 12th science with at least 60% from recognized board.

>> Only Unmarried Male can Apply for NDA.

>> Age should be Between 16.5 to 19 years.

>> Citizen of India.

You can also apply for IAF after completing you B.E/B.Tech this year exam was hwld at 7th July to 12th July 2012 which has already cose so, apply for next year.....

All the Best

With Regards....
Dharm
17th November 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the Qualification to appear in AFCAT exam
5th May 2013, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

my name is nidhi i really wanna join to iaf but i'm just 12th passing std. is there any way to get into the iaf?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?