29th June 2011, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Course which I can go for after doing 12th other than B.A, Mass Communication or Animation?

hi, i have passed my class 12th this year. i dont want to go for B.A, mass com, or animation. please do suggest me a course.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  2. What is the admission criteria for Animation and Mass Communication Courses? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  4. Can I do DMLT course after graduation in arts with a long gap in studies?
  5. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  6. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  7. How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?
  8. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  9. Procedure and entrance exams for Mass Communication course after 12th with Arts stream?
  10. Process, duration and fees for doing MBA as external candidate in Mass Communication, Graphics and Animation?
  11. Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities?
  12. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student? -- [New]
  13. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  14. Is mass communication possible after passing class 12th? Which course should I opt in order to do mass communication?
  15. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Mass Communication if completed 12th a year ago?
  17. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  18. Career in Mass Media and Mass Communication after 12th -- [Most Discussed]
29th June 2011, 05:05 PM
goutham63
Junior Member+

Default Re: Course which I can go for after doing 12th other than B.A, Mass Communication or Animation?

two courses you have asked are valuable courses.you can join in any of the courses.if you are interested in creativity side you can go for animation side otherwise go for mass communication side...
5th August 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Course which I can go for after doing 12th other than B.A, Mass Communication or Animation?

i am studying in 2 with pcb and computer science what are various carrier options for me after 2 if i get about 85% marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?