16th March 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer Animation course with scholarship in Abroad?

Sir,
Present I am studying B.Tech 1st year. I am from A Middle class family, I want to study ANIMATION in Abroad with 12 class Qualification With any scholarship or free education. But it is not possible India. So, tell me about the foreign universities where I can study with scholarship.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  2. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  3. List of universities which offer MBA course in Abroad with scholarship
  4. List of universities which offer MBA in Abroad with scholarship
  5. Universities which offer MBBS with scholarship in Abroad for 12th Biology student?
  6. Which universities in abroad provide scholarships to the Indian students for MS?
  7. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  8. List of universities which offer Thesis with scholarship in Abroad for M.E.(Biotechnology) 2nd year student?
  9. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  11. Universities offering MS course in Abroad with scholarship?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  13. Further Animation related studies in Abroad?
  14. List of Universities which provides scholarships for studying abroad?
  15. Is MBBS better to pursue abroad then in India? Universities which offer the course with affordable fee structure? Any scholarship based entrance tests?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad
  17. How to do MBA abroad with 100% scholarship after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  18. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
18th July 2015, 07:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer Animation course with scholarship in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Present I am studying B.Tech 1st year. I am from A Middle class family, I want to study ANIMATION in Abroad with 12 class Qualification With any scholarship or free education. But it is not possible India. So, tell me about the foreign universities where I can study with scholarship.
One can study animation courses in abroad; there are lot of institutions which took animation courses both in 2D and 3D. One can first decide which course he or she wants to study. There are lots of vacancies in 3D animation field. Maya and 3D Max are the software mostly used in the industries in India. There are some universities in New Zealand where one can study animation courses. But regarding the scholarships one has to approach the universities. There are some scholarships available in animation industry in US for the US citizens only. There are many institutes in Australia also providing scholarships, but one has to confirm whether those universities took animation courses. There are lots of universities in U.K., U.S, Singapore & Canada is providing animation courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?