14th August 2015, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further to make brighter future if secured 1st Division in 12th BSEB Science?

Hello,
I am a 12th passed student from Science stream. I have completed my Intermediate from BSEB Board with first division. Now what can I do for my best future in study line?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Tech in NIT for a candidate who has secured 57% in 12th BSEB?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Delhi University if secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  3. Courses to study after completing 12th Science for brighter future?
  4. What should I study after completing B.Sc in Botany to make brighter future?
  5. Where should I study MBBS among Bangalore and Abroad to make brighter future?
  6. Is it beneficial to study MS in BITs Pilani through Wipro WASE to make brighter future?
  7. How can I become a Pilot in Indian Air Force being a girl having secured 1st division in 12th Class with Science stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in DU if secured 69% in 12th BSEB? -- [New]
  9. What should I study further after completing BDS to make brighter future?
  10. What combination should I choose in Higher Secondary with Biology for brighter future?
  11. What should I do further if secured 55.5% in 10th and 54.3% in 12th BSEB?
  12. Can I get admission in any MBA college if secured 47.88% in B.Com? Am I eligible for MBA entrance exam? What should I study to make my future brighter?
  13. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University for a candidate who has scored 88 marks in Mathematics and secured 75.6% in 12th BSEB?
  14. What should I study further after completing 12th BSEB Commerce?
  15. How can I apply for Government scholarship if secured 78% in 12th Arts BSEB?
  16. Syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for 12th BSEB Board exam?
  17. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 64.2% in 12th RBSE?
  18. How may i do further study in Hyderabad after 1 year gap for a better future prospective? How may I opt B.Com?
17th August 2015, 04:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further to make brighter future if secured 1st Division in 12th BSEB Science?

There are so many career options after doing 10+2 from science stream. You need to decide in which field or stream you want to make your career. This is very crucial stage where a candidate has lots of options and to choose one of them for career. However keeping in mind your career goal, you can choose the course.

>>For example, if you want to become an engineer, you can opt for bachelor of technology course. For this, you need to appear for the entrance exam called Joint Entrance exam for admission in IITs or NITs or you can also appear for the state level engineering entrance exam.

>>For medical courses like MBBS, you can appear for the AIPMT exam or AIIMS entrance exam or state Pre Medical test.

>>If you want to join defense, you can apply for the NDA/NA entrance exam. You can also appear for the SCRA entrance exam.

>>Other than these, you can go for hotel management courses, BBA, BCA etc.

From all these available opportunities, you can select the best course for your career.
17th August 2015, 08:19 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further to make brighter future if secured 1st Division in 12th BSEB Science?

Yes, as you have scored the 1st division in the board examination now you are eligible to pursue you the higher course.

As now you are eligible to appear in the examination for the various examination for which course and institute you want to pursue. So now you can apply for the various examination as according to the course :-

* JEE, BITSAT --- For the engineering course.
* CLAT ---- For the admission in the Law course.
* NDA ---- For joining the defence services.

So appear for the examination and qualify in the examination as according to the course to have the best future in the study line.
17th August 2015, 08:53 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

As you are a science student, you have a lot of scope in your future.
There are lots of courses which you can opt after completing your class 12th science.

For those who have an interest in Biology and are looking forward to a career in Medical line can opt for course like:
> MBBS or Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
> BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery).
> BAMS or Bachelor of Ayurveda medicine and surgery.
> Physician.
> Optometrists.
> Dental Surgeon.
> Pharmacists. etc.

For those who have an inclination towards Maths, Physics and Chemistry can get into Engineering line. These are as follows:

> Mechanical Engineering
> Civil Engineering
> Aeronautical Engineering
> Marine Engineering
> Electrical Engineering
> Computer Science Engineering
> Bio-Medical, Information Technology
> Marine Engineering etc.

You can also opt Forensic Science:

> B.Sc in Forensic Sciences.
> B.Sc in Life Science, Chemistry, Forensic Science.
> Diploma in Forensic Science (Cyber Crimes).

All The Best.
1st September 2015, 12:31 AM
namani suresh

hi frnd..
There are so many career options after doing 10+2 from science stream. You need to decide in which field or stream you want to make your career. This is very crucial stage where a candidate has lots of options and to choose one of them for career. However keeping in mind your career goal, you can choose the course.

>>For example, if you want to become an engineer, you can opt for bachelor of technology course. For this, you need to appear for the entrance exam called Joint Entrance exam for admission in IITs or NITs or you can also appear for the state level engineering entrance exam.

>>For medical courses like MBBS, you can appear for the AIPMT exam or AIIMS entrance exam or state Pre Medical test.

>>If you want to join defense, you can apply for the NDA/NA entrance exam. You can also appear for the SCRA entrance exam.

>>Other than these, you can go for hotel management courses, BBA, BCA etc.

From all these available opportunities, you can select the best course for your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?