3rd June 2011, 10:21 PM
pragyasharmachaganty

Which are the best institutes for DNB Pediatricts in Mumbai?

i have recently shifted to mumbai after my marriage and am completely clueless about institutes in mumbai, i have finished my DCh and want to pursue DNB please tell me the best institutes for DNB pediatrics (post DCh)in mumbai with good passing result.it will be a great help .n if possible tell me how to prepare for DNB

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good DNB institutes to do secondary DNB in Paediatric? What is the cutoff list?
  2. Best hospitals for doing DNB medicine in India?
  3. Present status of DNB seats for Anesthesia in Mumbai? Procedure for getting admission for DNB?
  4. List all the DNB courses available after BDS? -- [New]
  5. List of DNB colleges in Mumbai offering DNB medicine, paediatric orthopedic, respiratory medicine courses?
  6. When are the admissions into DNB accredited institutes after qualifying in DNB CET DEC?
  7. Best institutes to pursue DNB Anaesthesia course in India after scoring 217 score in DNBCET December? Is Narayana Hridayala a good choice?
  8. List of institutes which offer DNB in Obstetrics & Gynaecology course in Northern India?
  9. List of DNB colleges in Bangalore and Mumbai offering DNB Anaesthesia, Radiology, Paediatrics?
  10. Scope of Ophthalmology in DNB? Scope after doing DNB Ophthalmology? Which subject should I choose?
  11. Which are the various institutes offering DNB Haematology courses?
  12. List of institutes which offer DNB-Pathology in India and Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Minimum percentage required to be eligible for DNB entrance exam? Which are the colleges in Orissa available for DNB courses?
  14. What are the available options for further studies in India and abroad after doing MBBS?
  15. How to apply for DNB and what is the availability of seats? How to apply for DNB?
  16. Probability of getting DNB Radiodiagnosis in DNB CET with 235 marks? Date of the counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When the notification of DNB-CET will be released? Detailed information about DNB-CET?
  18. All India PGMEE vs. DNB? For DNB, 9 months internship is required or 1 year internship?
1st August 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best institutes for DNB Pediatricts in Mumbai?

best hospitals for dnb pediatrics
18th April 2014, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M D pediatrics from an institution recognized by Medical council of india,What is the procedure to apply for DNB pediatrics exam,?
4th February 2021, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best institutes for DNB Pediatricts in http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/best-institutes-dnb-pediatricts india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?