22nd April 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes which offer DNB-Pathology in India and Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

Hello,
I am Dr. Partha Pratim Bhattacharya, MBBS and DCP(Pathology) holder. I want to do the DNB in Pathology as soon as possible. So please let me know the procedure for admission and about the institutes in India and Abroad for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to opt for DNB degree after completing degree in Pathology?
  2. List of institutes which offer DNB in Obstetrics & Gynaecology course in Northern India?
  3. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Food Technology after 12th with PCM? List of institutes in India and Abroad offering the course? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  4. Which are the good DNB institutes to do secondary DNB in Paediatric? What is the cutoff list?
  5. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  6. List of Institutes, admission procedure and eligibility to study Ph.D Astrochemistry in Abroad?
  7. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Physics) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Which are the best institutes for DNB Pediatricts in Mumbai?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Pathology in India
  10. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Which are the various institutes offering DNB Haematology courses?
  13. List of good colleges of Pathology? What is the admission procedure for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in MD Pathology with whatever marks I get in entrance exam?
  15. Which college in India offers degree in Microbiology through Pathology?
  16. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  17. Is it useful to study Nanotechnology? List of institutes in India and Abroad?
  18. Best college to do DNB Skin India? How many seats are open for Skin in June DNB?
5th April 2018, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutes which offer DNB-Pathology in India and Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

Best hospital to do dnb pathology for good learning exposure purpose in north india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?