19th January 2012, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

What can I do to become a Pilot?

what can i do to make a pilot? please tell me what is to be done

19th January 2012, 03:41 AM
Dilip Bista

Default Re: What can I do to become a Pilot?

You must have passed your 12 exam with maths and physics with Adequate competency in English Language,must be medically fit to undergo training (Basic health fitness, for regular CPL course Class II is mandatory and for grant of CPL license Class I is mandatory).age should be 16 years and above however for the grant of CPL you must have attained the age of 18.

for details check,http://www.flywithgati.com/

All the best.
19th January 2012, 12:49 PM
tarungoel

for becoming a pilot it involves 4 steps
1 – Receipt of Applications and passing the Written Test.For scheme of syllabus and sample question paper of AFCAT click below:-
http://careerairforce.nic.in/AFCAT%20_syllabus/AFCAT_Sample.pdf

2 – Testing Officer Like Qualities.you undergo a number of psychological tests, an interview and group tests, which are collectively called the Officer Like Qualities (OLQ) Tests.

3 – Conducting of Medical Examinations

4 – Preparing All India Merit List.An All India Merit List is compiled on the basis of your performance at the AFSB
15th June 2013, 05:24 PM
Paliyal79

You have not give the required information about you that in which class do you read.
For join the Indian Air force as a pilot, you have to do the graduation in science stream from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks.
After graduation, you can give the exam of AFCAT,which is conducted by the Air Force Department for the flying officer.
Age limit is 19 to 23 years.
You can also join the Indian Air Force by passing the exam of CDS which is conducted by UPSC.
For more info go to the site
www.indianairforce.nic.in
BEST OF LUCK8-)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?