24th December 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Age limit for CPL in Abroad? How to go for job after completion of course?

Hi!I'm 33 years of age and cleared maths and physics this year..But due to my age criteria am i eligible for CPL course in Abroad?And if in abroad how do i go for a job after the completion of the course..?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best institutions for CPL course? Requirements for joining the course? Is there a job guarantee after passing CPL? What is the Fee, Age Limit, Height required for CPL exam?
  2. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course?
  3. Can a commerce student become a commercial pilot?
  4. Is CPL course from abroad a better choice from career point of view?
  5. What can I do to become a Pilot?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of PGPM? Is this possible to get Job in Abroad after completion of PGPM?
  7. How to get into CPL?
  8. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  9. What kind of job will I get after completion of MSc IT course
  10. How to get Job in Abroad after completion of B.Tech? Which country is better for Job Opportunities?
  11. Required Age Limit to join CA course? Can I join this course after completion of 10th Class?
  12. How to become a pilot after completing Diploma in Electronics?
  13. What is the age limit to get a job in Corporate after completing ICWA course? Will I get a job at 31 years of age?
  14. Eligibility criteria for becoming a Pilot? Entrance test to be answered to take admission in any college for being a Pilot? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get Pilot job in the age of 40? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which stream has the best prospects in india and Abroad after completion of MSc?
  17. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  18. How to get a job in abroad?
2nd September 2017, 12:51 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit for CPL in Abroad? How to go for job after completion of course?

It depends on the country and some countries don't have any such limit on age. The minimum age required to start is 17 years in most countries. In some countries there is an upper age limit of 30 years.

If you can complete the training with good recommendations, then getting a job is not an issue abroad. You will get job, if you have good skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?