12th November 2015, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Best internship program for B.Tech students which would be helpful to get job in MNC?

I am b.tech third year student from jntu anantapur i want to do internship in my summer vacation , where i found the best internship program which is more helpful in my career , is any psus available for me to get internship
?

28th November 2015, 08:46 AM
userdefined

Default Re: Best internship program for B.Tech students which would be helpful to get job in MNC?

Internship for top MNC companies will be notified periodically for the benefit of the students.
As you are in 3rd of Engineering course, you are required to go for at least one internship as the companies requires it.
Some Companies may keep Entrance test and recruit students for the internship through Interview. They also give placement(job) when you complete the course.
Friends and Relatives who works in MNC's can refer you to join internship if they notify about the vacancy.
26th February 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best internship program for B.Tech students which would be helpful to get job in MNC?

Which companies are offering free/Paid internship for 30 to 45 days for mechanical students who have completed 3rd year
27th February 2017, 10:36 PM
sravanimarupakula

Internship for top MNC companies will be notified periodically for the benefit of the students.
As you are in 3rd of Engineering course, you are required to go for at least one internship as the companies requires it.
Some Companies may keep Entrance test and recruit students for the internship through Interview. They also give placement(job) when you complete the course.
Friends and Relatives who works in MNC's can refer you to join internship if they notify about the vacancy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?