25th September 2014, 06:09 PM
Partha Majumdar

Best IPS coaching centers in Kerala? What is the fees structure and admission process?

please let me know what is the best IPS coaching centre in Kolkata? along with the detail fees structure and the admission process.

Related Questions:
  1. Best GATE coaching centres in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the fees of IPS coaching centers in Delhi?
  3. List of top GRE coaching centers in Hyderabad? what is the fee structure for GRE?
  4. What is the fees of IPS coaching in delhi?
  5. Best coaching centers in Kolkata to prepare for IPS exam? Procedure and the fee structure of it?
  6. List of good Coaching centers for Bank Exams in Kerala? Fee structure and Duration of the course in these Institutes?
  7. Which are the good bank coaching centers in Kerala? Fee structure details and the duration of the course?
  8. List of Coaching centers for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  9. Details about the best IPS coaching centers in Hyderabad? I have completed 12th standard
  10. Is there any IPS coaching centre in Kerala?
  11. Best coaching centers of IPCC of CA in Bangalore?
  12. Best coaching centre in Delhi for IPS exam? Fee structure of the course?
  13. How may I know about the best IPS coaching centers in Hyderabad?
  14. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  15. Best IPS coaching centers in India and the fee structure details? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the fee structure to prepare for group I exam? What is the last date of registration for prelims exam?
  17. List of coaching centers for pre medical tests and what is the fee structure?
  18. What's the admission criteria and course fee structure for joining M.Sc nursing in Kerala?
26th September 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best IPS coaching centers in Kerala? What is the fees structure and admission process?

I want to become a ips officer that too i want to become a undercover cop , so i need to join , and i want a better coaching for that
27th September 2014, 08:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best IPS coaching centers in Kerala? What is the fees structure and admission process?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become a ips officer that too i want to become a undercover cop , so i need to join , and i want a better coaching for that
IPS Coaching Class in Kerala:-

Confidence IAS Academy
Address: Maidan View,Opposite Thycaud Police Ground,Vazhuthacaud,Thiruvananthapuram,K…
City: Thiruvananthapuram
State: Kerala
Phone: 0471-3015040,3015041,3015042,3015043,301…
E-Mail: [email protected]

BRILLIANCE IAS
Address: S.S KOVIL ROAD ,THAMPANUR TRIVANDRUM,
City: THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
State: KERALA
Phone: 9388967003

Centre for Continuing Education Kerala,
Address: Rema Plaza, S S Kovil Road, Thampanoor
City: Thiruvananthapuram
Phone: 0471 – 2333053, 0471 – 2333065
Fax: 0471 – 2333065
Email: [email protected], [email protected]

National Academy For Civil Services Examinations
Address: Trivandrum 695009, Kerala
Ph: 464221, 460095,
Fax: 0471-462206

Civil Service Academy
Address: IV floor, Rema Plaza,SS Kovil Road, Thampanoor, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Phone: 0471-2333065,
Web Site: www.ccek.org ,

The fee structure differs from institution to institutions. Approximately it will be 5,000 to 10,000. There is no special admission process to join in IPS coaching. One can directly get admission in IPS coaching class.
19th February 2016, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I am sreekutty.i am BA ECNOMICS Second year student.i want to become an IAS officer.so i want to know about entrance exam.i am attending any exam before the admission of any coching center.
17th September 2017, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir am Aiswarya PG psychology student, I want become a IPS officer, so I need join a coaching, please help me, what are the admission process of IPS coaching, and fee structure, what is the best coaching centers in kerala.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?