2nd August 2012, 01:04 PM
gopichandparimi

What is the fee structure to prepare for group I exam? What is the last date of registration for prelims exam?

hello everyone i want to know the complete information of fees structure including with the hostel fees for preparing group1 exams in the rcreddy study circle and braintree coaching center in hyderabad. when will the new batches for prelims exam are going to start in these coaching centers and what is the last date of registration for the prelims exam. can any one send me the full details please, thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get registration of IPCC exam without qualifying for CPT entrance exam? Procedure for registration and the fee structure for registration?
  2. How many times am I eligible for IAS prelims exam? What will I do to prepare for IAS exam?
  3. Fee structure and last date to register for CPT Exam?
  4. How much money should we spend for CA course? -- [New]
  5. How much marks are required to pass in CPT in December?
  6. Date of online CA exam? When does registration start? Registration fee?
  7. Fee structure of CPT entrance exam? Last date of registration of CA-CPT December exam?
  8. What is the fee structure of CPT and last date of registration for CPT June exam?
  9. Last date for registering for CPT exam? Fee structure of CA?
  10. What is the fee structure for IPCC registration? Can I join Articleship immediately?
  11. Last date of CPT registration for June? Fee structure for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of the top coaching institutes along with their registration dates, entrance exam dates, and fee structure for IIT-JEE in India?
  13. Online application form for MBBS entrance exam? What is the fee structure for it?
  14. What is the form fee and registration fee for CA-CPT exam? Which books to be referred?
  15. Last date of registration for IBPS? Fee structure for upcoming clerk exam?
  16. What is the general strategy to prepare for Group I exam? Which material is suited for Science, History and Geography part? What all sections one has to concentrate for prelims exams? How many papers are there in Group 1 mains exam?
  17. What is the GDCA entrance exam syllabus? What is the fee structure? Date of upcoming GDCA exam
  18. Fee structure for ICWA course? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
4th March 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure to prepare for group I exam? What is the last date of registration for prelims exam?

what is the fee structure for group1 &group2 in rc reddy study circle
28th March 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure to prepare for group I exam? What is the last date of registration for prelims exam?

sir, i completed B.Tech. i want to join for group 1 coaching. pls tell me the fee structure, duration and when it will start the new batch. pls send this information to [email protected]
2nd April 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I would like to join ur coaching center for training GROUP-1....I would like to know is their any new batch which is about to start in may...??? If so what would be the caching fee??? I would be waiting for your reply...([email protected]) ...THANK YOU
13th April 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

sir I have completed my B.Tech final year I want to join in RC REDDY coaching center for Group-1.I would like to know when will the batches start andwhat will be the coaching fee?? please reply me the details to my email([email protected]) Thank You
23rd April 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I would like to join ur coaching center for training GROUP-1 prelims..GROUP-11..I would like to know is their any new batch which is about to start in may...??? If so what would be the caching fee??? I would be waiting for your reply...(haswanthwin
@gmail.com) ...THANK YOU

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-fee-structure-prepare-group-i-exam-what-last-date-registration-prelims-exam-894493.html#ixzz2RHUvMZJe
10th May 2013, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of group 2 coaching i would like to join in ur institute if is any new batch is there? pls inform to me immediately [email protected]
10th May 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I would like to join in coaching centre for group-1 services ,I need following information.. Kindly give reply please [email protected]
1.Any new batch about to start
2.I am a central govt .employee..is there any provision for separate timing for employees.
3.coaching duration ,coaching available for english medium ...?
4.fee structure
Your early reply on above information is highly appreciated..Thnk u
28th May 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

hi..sir am venkat plz snd me the fee details for g1 n g2
28th May 2013, 01:36 PM
venkatsagu

hi..sir i am venkat i have completed btech..i am interested to write g1 n g2 exams..i want to join ur institude ..can u send me the fee details in telugu medium..and how much cost for all materials..plz send me -my mail id:[email protected]
30th May 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

hai sir i am ramu i have completed open degree B.com i am intrested to write group1 group2 exems.. i want join ur inistitute .. can u send me the fee and datails in telugu medium.. and how much cost for all metirials..plz send my email [email protected] my no.704731479
8th June 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

hi sir! i am Rao srinivasa N,Could you inform me about the coaching schedule dates and fees particulars about Group1 & 2 both.is it available soft copy of all material.i want buy your soft copy material.i will come to india at long leave by next couple of months and join our coaching inistitute.
thank you sir,
srinivasa rao nammi
MMG-QCI.-SAUDI ARABIA
3rd August 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir,
iam shashikanth
iam a science graduate
i completed my graduation recently,i want to join in our institute for group 1 coaching,please you send me fee structure of group 1 for my Email id:[email protected] urgently.
thanking you.
25th September 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

sir, am a graduate in B tech.can i have the fee details of the prelims exam of IAS?
[email protected]
25th October 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

hai sir, iam priya i have completed b.tech.
4th November 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure to prepare for group I exam? What is the last date of registration for prelims exam?

hai sir iam completed my b.tech
when vl u start new batch for coaching
18th November 2013, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

will be the new batch starts at rc reddy for group1 coaching, what is the fee structure including prelims and mains
24th November 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee for civil services
28th November 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Fee Structure and last date to register for CPT exam
28th November 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Fee Structure and last date to register Groups Exam.
11th December 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I want to join your coaching centre for IAS so plz tell me the fee structure, about accommodation and also let me know when you are going to start your next batch.
19th December 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello Can you please let me know when is the last date for g1 and g2. also please send me the fee structure details to this mail id [email protected]
3rd March 2014, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for the IAS and Group-I and Group-II ?
16th March 2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,i have completed my b.com.....now i want to join cs couching
In your institute so can you just forward fees structure for two modules
for executive programme and also hostel fees and couching peroid
to my mail id - [email protected]
I hope you forward me the details i require as
early as possible at your convenience sir
27th March 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is maruthi , i want to join groups coaching please send me the fee details of group1&group2
[email protected]
14th April 2014, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

sir, i completed B.Tech. i want to join for group 1 coaching. pls tell me the fee structure, duration and when it will start the new batch. pls send this information to [email protected] .thank you
13th May 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i completed B.E in ece stream...i want to know fee structure and when new batch starts...please send to [email protected]...
27th May 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

wt is fee structure for group-1 n is any new batch will starting in june..........
[email protected]
30th May 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

please send me fee structure,duration and starting of new batch for group-1 and group-2
16th June 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

hi
am beechupalli i want to join group 2 coatching may i know the fee details send me my id [email protected]
22nd July 2014, 02:55 PM
M SHIREESHA

Default What is the fee structure to prepare for group I exam? What is the last date of registration for prelims exam?

hello everyone i want to know the complete information of fees structure including with the hostel fees for preparing group1 exams in the rcreddy study circle and braintree coaching center in hyderabad. when will the new batches for prelims exam are going to start in these coaching centers and what is the last date of registration for the prelims exam. can any one send me the full details please, thank you.
8th August 2014, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my b tech.i want to join in rc reddy.please send me fee structure for groups for my email [email protected]
30th October 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I am suraj from karanataka I want to join coaching for IAS prilims, mains & optional in R.c Reddy hydrabad please I request you to inform the date of admissions n about the fees.
1st November 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is rokkam damodarreddy iam copleat b.com (comp) I in trested group 1&2 so please your institutions fees details and groups please details tell me my cell no:9441494801
10th November 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

sir, i completed B.Tech. i want to
join for group 1 coaching. pls tell
me the fee structure, duration and
when it will start the new batch. pls
send this information to
rajkumar225.rk@gmail. com
2nd January 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
can you please send when new batch starts and fee structure to [email protected]
13th May 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,

could you please send me the information, when a new batch starts and fee structure to my mail ID: [email protected].

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,
Jagadish Bairu
19th May 2015, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to join in group1 coaching
when will new batch starts and what is fee structure and duration sir

please mail to ajay1788p @gmail.com
8th July 2016, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

sir, i completed BA i want to join for group 1 coaching. pls tell me the fee structure, duration and when it will start the new batch. pls send this information to [email protected]
14th July 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I finished my bachelor degree this year . I am willing to try IAS examination when will be the entrance exam for IAS exam . Please give me the information about date of entrance exam . [email protected]
13th September 2017, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Please send the details of Group I & Group II exams along with commencement date & fee to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?