28th April 2011, 12:52 AM
swaps1993

Which is the best for me between Aerospace Engineering and Aviation Management, Aerospace Engineering and Normal Management(MBA)?

i have a great interest in airplanes and i think i also have interest in management...which is best for me?
AEROSPACE ENGG. AND AVIATION MANAGEMENT?
OR
AEROSPACE ENGG. AND NORMAL MANAGEMENT(MBA).

OR PLEASE SUGGEST OTHER COURSES TOO...THANK U.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  2. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  3. Best colleges for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  5. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  6. Requirements for doing Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Top colleges for Aerospace Engineering?
  7. What are the jobs available in Aerospace Engineering?
  8. What should I do to study Aerospace Engineering in B.Tech if my family is not allowing me?
  9. Which college is most suitable for aerospace engineering
  10. Is there any scope in aerospace engineering? I want to do Aerospace engineering in USA or France or Germany
  11. Aerospace engineering from Amity any good? -- [New]
  12. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace after doing B.E in Computer Engineering?
  13. Entrance exams for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? What is the fee structure for Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering?
  14. How may I do M.Tech in aerospace engineering in India after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  15. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Communication
  16. Which is the best college to pursue Astronaut course? Best course in Ahmedabad?
  17. How to do masters in Aerospace Engineering after passing 2nd year mechanical engineering
  18. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering/Aeronautical Engineering after doing BSc Aviation?
22nd July 2011, 07:49 PM
abhi789
Banned

Default Re: Which is the best for me between Aerospace Engineering and Aviation Management, Aerospace Engineering and Normal Management(MBA)?

Aviation management will be best for you because it will bring you a lot of money and as well as holidays.
Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?