13th December 2015, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study Aerospace Engineering in B.Tech if my family is not allowing me?

Dear Sir/Mam,
Which field I choose Aerospace Engineering in B.Tech? My family members are not accept to Aerospace Engineering. So, what can I do for B.Tech now? Is there any chance I do Aerospace Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Aerospace Industry Good For Career and Evergreen?
  2. How to study aerospace engineering in India? Best aerospace engineering colleges?
  3. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Communication
  4. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  5. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering being a 10th student? Salary of Diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  6. Can I do MS in Aerospace engineering after B.Sc?
  7. Total fee expenses to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Mumbai?
  8. Mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to study MS in aerospace engineering in US? what are the top most colleges and entrance exams ?
  10. Procedure of admission to M.Tech course in Aerospace Engineering
  11. Entrance exams for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? What is the fee structure for Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering?
  12. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace or Aeronatical Engineering?
  13. What should be my ISAT rank to get b.tech in avionics?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How to get 100% scholarship to study B.Tech(Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering)?
  16. Which entrance exam to crack to have a better chance of studying B.Tech Aerospace engineering?
  17. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  18. Minimum rank required in JEE Advance to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in IIST?
16th December 2015, 04:59 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to study Aerospace Engineering in B.Tech if my family is not allowing me?

It is not possible for you to pursue the course without the support of your family.
The expenses that is there to pursue a course like B.Tech is not possible for you to bear without the support of your family.
The only thing that you can do now is to make your family understand why you want to do the course and the benefits that is there once you can complete the course.
Without the support of your family you will not be able to pursue a course like B.Tech so you must try and convince your family about your decision.
17th December 2015, 07:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study Aerospace Engineering in B.Tech if my family is not allowing me?

If your family is not allowing you then you should try to convince them to allow you to go for the course as it has great career prospects, otherwise I am sorry to say that there is no other way to go for Aerospace Engineering.

Face your parents and try to make them understand in the simplest way possible so that they could understand the importance of the course in your life and I am sure they will then allow you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?