18th September 2010, 12:46 AM
maith

How to prepare for PG (ayurved) entrance exam? Syllabus? is it totally samhita based or there is some portion of modern (allopathy)also?

hello, i would like to know abt how to prepare myself for the forthcoming pg ayurved entrance exam ? what is syllabus for this exam ?is it totally samhita based or there is some portion of modern (allopathy)also? pls reply me .
is there any question bank online? if it is there then i wil join it.

18th September 2010, 06:04 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for PG (ayurved) entrance exam? Syllabus? is it totally samhita based or there is some portion of modern (allopathy)also?

there will be 1 paper of 3 hrs duration consisting of 180 multiple choice questionsdivided as follows-
kayachikitsa:30
sharira:29
dravyaguna:29
ras sashtta and bhajya kalpana:29
maulik sidhanta and samhita:21
shalya-shalakya:21
prasuti-stri and bal roga:21
there will be 4 options for each question.A candidate will get 4 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each in correct answer.
for more infomation about the question papers its better to read the books related to ayurveda objective type paper.
26th September 2010, 08:28 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to prepare for PG (ayurved) entrance exam? Syllabus? is it totally samhita based or there is some portion of modern (allopathy)also?

hii.
to prepare for PG (ayurved) entrance exam
there will be 1 paper of 3 hrs duration consisting of 180 multiple choice questions divided as follows-
kayachikitsa:30
sharira:29
dravyaguna:29
ras sashtta and bhajya kalpana:29
maulik sidhanta and samhita:21
shalya-shalakya:21
prasuti-stri and bal roga:21
there will be 4 options for each question.A candidate will get 4 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each in correct answer.
for more infomation about the question papers its better to read the books related to ayurveda objective type paper.

good luck.
2nd January 2011, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir/madam, my question s as usual how to prepare for pg entrance exam? if we start studying entrance books even answers i'll mart... so how to findout cet type of questons in samhitas even in books? in my home my parents not agreed for caoching'
2nd April 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir/madam, my question s as usual how to prepare for pg entrance exam? if we start studying entrance books even answers i'll mart... so how to findout cet type of questons in samhitas even in books? in my home my parents not agreed for caoching'
7th June 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

please infrom the name and address of reputed institutions which offers coaching for Ayurvedic PG Courses in Delhi. Kindly help !
Regard-One Aspirant
22nd June 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

i want to know syllabus of p.g. exam in tibbia
22nd July 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

name of ayurvedic objective que smhita book
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?