22nd July 2011, 03:52 PM
srividya.chinna

Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join Marine Engineering? Can I join this course through EAMCET Exam?

which entrance exam i have to write for joining in marine engineering.can i join with eamcet entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  2. Is there any entrance exam which I can give to join marine engineering after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  3. How may I join marine engineering after passing class 12th? Which entrance exam do I need to clear for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How should I join NIT in Warangal? Is there any entrance exam to join through EAMCET?
  5. How to apply for Marine Engineering course in LBS Marine & Research institute in Mumbai?
  6. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  7. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  8. List of best marine engineering colleges in Chennai?
  9. How to join marine engineering?
  10. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  11. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  12. How to take admission in Merchant Navy after passing 12th?
  13. How to join marine engineering after studying B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  15. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma? I have scored 85% marks
  16. How to join M.Tech Mechanical engineering after finishing B.E Marine engineering?
  17. How to join marine engineering? I am studying in 11th standard
  18. How to join marine engineering 1 year course after completing my degree in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
22nd July 2011, 07:49 PM
kunjeyan5282

Default Re: Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join Marine Engineering? Can I join this course through EAMCET Exam?

You can go for marine engineering though merchant navy or though this mentioned this test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?