2nd July 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best MSc Chemistry college in Gandhinagar?

best MSc chem colleges in Gandhinagar??...could u please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Names of government colleges of MSc Chemistry in Ahmadabad and Gandhinagar with Analytical Chemistry?
  2. Colleges in Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar for M.Sc IT and M.Sc Computer Science?
  3. Colleges in Nagarjuna University for MSc Chemistry
  4. List of jobs available in Gandhinagar(Gujarat) for an M.Sc graduate?
  5. List of IT companies in Gandhinagar? How can I apply to them for .NET based job?
  6. Am I eligible to write NET exam? I have completed my M.Sc IT degree from DAIICT, Gandhinagar,Gujarat
  7. How may I get forms for M.Sc(IT) in Gandhinagar?
  8. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  9. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  10. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry? -- [New]
  11. How to take admission in MSc chemistry subject?
  12. Contact details of Law college in Hindi at Ahmednagar or Gandhinagar
  13. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?
  14. Colleges in Gujarat giving admission on the basis of AIEEE only? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I do MSc 2nd year after doing MSc Chemistry 1st year from college under Punjab University
  16. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  17. Can I do MSc Chemistry after completing BSc chemistry with 49% marks
  18. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
5th August 2014, 08:36 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which are the best MSc Chemistry college in Gandhinagar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
best MSc chem colleges in Gandhinagar??...could u please tell me
M.Sc (i.e) Master of Science. The duration of the course is two years and the course is divided into four semesters. There are so many colleges in India which offers M.Sc course. Some universities offer evening courses in M.Sc course.

M.Sc Eligibity Criteria:-

-Applicant must have completed bachelor degree in science stream (relevant specialization) with 50% marks from recognized university.
-5% relaxation will be given for reserved category students.
-Some prestigious universities like Banaras Hindu University can also conduct own entrance examination within the college.
-The admission is based pure merit list.

Colleges for M.Sc in Chemistry Colleges in Gandhinagar:-

-ECIL(Electronics Corporation of India Limited)- ECIT, Gandhinagar
-KSV university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?