17th June 2012, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

How to get a Job in Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

i m doing dipolma in eletronic and telcommincation so how can i get a job in merchant navy properly on deck ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Merchant Navy after doing diploma in ECE?
  2. How to join merchant navy after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  3. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  4. What is the procedure followed to get into merchant navy after diploma? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  6. Can I join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication engineering?
  7. Can i join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication?
  8. How to get a job in Merchant Navy after scoring 60+ marks in PCM in 12th?
  9. Am I eligible for merchant navy after pursing B.E in electronics and communication branch
  10. Can I join Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing final year of EEE and at an age of 19 years? How to apply for Merchant Navy?
  11. How to apply for Navy Job after completing diploma?
  12. Can I get admission in Merchant Navy after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  13. Diploma in Mechanical engineering can get job in Merchant Navy? Height & weight requirement and reservation quota?
  14. Is a final year ECE student eligible for Merchant Navy Job?
  15. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  16. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma course?
  17. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
17th June 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a Job in Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

i have 55% marks in bsc.can i got admission in iim ahmedabad through cat .
17th June 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a Job in Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

sir
i do b-tech in ELECTRONIC AND COMMUNICATION . CAN I JOIN THE MERCHAND NEVY . PLEASE SEND THE BEST WAY ON MY MAIL [email protected]
21st July 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Iam doing B-tech, mechanical,final year.can i know how to get a job in merchant after completion of my B-tech.Please send the way to get job on my mail [email protected]
13th August 2012, 06:10 AM
Unregistered

how to joint merchant navy after 12th standard....
27th September 2012, 01:07 AM
amangupta314

Default Re: How to get a Job in Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing Diploma in mechanical?

Iam doing B-tech,
mechanical,final year.can i
know how to get a job in
merchant navy after completion
of my diploma.Please send
the way to get job on my
mail
[email protected]
5th August 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I am doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication can i know how to get job in merchant nevy after complition my diploma
Please send the way to get jobon my mail
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?