6th June 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best power engineering college in Mumbai?

which is the best power engineering college in mumbai...???

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  2. List of the colleges which are offering part time courses of M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  3. AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Electrical?
  4. Which are the best colleges in Maharashtra in which I can get admission? I have scored 30.33 marks
  5. List of all government colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. Is it a good choice for me of opting for Hardware and Networking course after completion of MCA course?
  7. Which college is conducted for civil engineering college in Mumbai
  8. Which is the Aeronautical Engineering college in Navi Mumbai? What are the career opportunities? Fee structure for the same?
  9. Which are the government/private colleges for doing B.Ed in Thane?
  10. Date of announcement of results of CBSE 12th Board exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of the colleges that I can get after scoring 25746 rank?
  12. Whether there is private entrance exam for management quota seats in engineering colleges of Mumbai? Details of such entrance exam? -- [New]
  13. Mumbai University-BE in Electrical Engineering-7th Sem Computer Aided Power System Analysis Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Is it possible to enroll for part time mechanical engineering course while working in an engineering firm in Mumbai? Which are the colleges offering the course?
  15. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  16. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  17. List of colleges in Pune for Lateral Entry in B.E.?
  18. Last years AIEEE cutoff for MIT Pune and other institutes give below?
16th March 2015, 04:34 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best power engineering college in Mumbai?

Power Engineering deals with the issues of generation, transmission, and distribution of electrical power. It is a specialized branch in field of Electrical Engineering.

The best college for Power Engineering in Mumbai is:

Indian Institute of Technology

>>Address: Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra -400076

>>Website: www.iitb.ac.in

In order to get into Master's degree of this stream, you need to clear Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering with ranks below 500 all over India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?