17th October 2010, 02:29 PM
jaiganesh28

Best study center in Tamilnadu and Andhra Pradesh for studying B.Com(Distance) and ICWAI? Will the course be valuable?

[COLOR="Yellow"][/COLOR
I completed my 12th std(Commerce), i am planned to study B.COM through distance education & ICWAI through regular.If i study like this it will be valuable.Tell me the best study center in Tamilnadu & Andrapradesh.

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Com course through distance education and ICWAI course through regular valuable? Which are the good centers in Tamilnadu and AP for both?
  2. Which college is best in AP of ICWA course?
  3. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  5. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  6. How to study Graduation in Andhra Pradesh having completed Intermediate from Odisha?
  7. How many core companies are there in AP? How to get a job in it?
  8. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  9. Which college can I get in Hyderabad? I have scored 140774 rank in EAMCET engineering stream
  10. In which engineering college will I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 64 marks in EAMCET?
  11. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th in Andhra Pradesh?
  12. Is it possible to join in 2nd year at Anna University of Tamil Nadu after completing 1st year from Andhra Pradesh?
  13. Which is the best college in Hyderabad for me after scoring 49000 rank in EAMCET?
  14. List of open universities across india offering economics (hons)?
  15. Can i study Diploma in Horticulture in Andhra Pradesh? List colleges for the course? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility to appear in COMEDK to study in Karnataka for 12th student of Andhra Pradesh?
  17. List of the agriculture private colleges in AP?
  18. Can I get admission to study in IIIT, Andhra Pradesh if pursuing 12th from Private School?
11th June 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Best study center in Tamilnadu and Andhra Pradesh for studying B.Com(Distance) and ICWAI? Will the course be valuable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaiganesh28 View Post
[COLOR="Yellow"][/COLOR
I completed my 12th std(Commerce), i am planned to study B.COM through distance education & ICWAI through regular.If i study like this it will be valuable.Tell me the best study center in Tamilnadu & Andrapradesh.
you can apply for annamalai university tamil nadu in madurai .it is best for distance education
15th November 2011, 10:59 PM
Beready

Default Re: Best study center in Tamilnadu and Andhra Pradesh for studying B.Com(Distance) and ICWAI? Will the course be valuable?

hello friend,

there are many institutes and universities are there in south side ,
and in those place about which you talk there are lots of universities are
there .
you can apply for annamalai,or for bangalore,mysore university and many more
so just go for it
good luck.
15th November 2011, 11:02 PM
Beready

Default Re: Best study center in Tamilnadu and Andhra Pradesh for studying B.Com(Distance) and ICWAI? Will the course be valuable?

hello friend,

there are many institutes and universities are there in south side ,
and in those place about which you talk there are lots of universities are
there .
you can apply for annamalai,or for bangalore,mysore university and many more
so just go for it
good luck.
23rd February 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I am B.com., graduation completed in annamalai university, I'm 34 years old still now I can Join the ICWAI Course By Malathy B.com.,
24th February 2013, 09:56 AM
radha 2
Senior Member+

--------------------------------------------------
Best study center in Tamilnadu and Andhra Pradesh
----------------------------------------------------

1--Sikkim Manipal University, Nellore, Nellore

2--Jahnavi Degree & PG College, Hyderabad

3--Visakhapatnam Chapter of ICWAI, Vishakapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)

4--Hyderabad Chapter of ICWAI, Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)

5--Badruka Institute of Professional Studies, Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?