26th August 2013, 10:24 AM
narasimha lucky

Best study material for IIT Entrance exam for chemistry?

what is the best study material for IIT entrance exam for chemistry?

28th June 2015, 10:41 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best study material for IIT Entrance exam for chemistry?

IIT entrance examination is generally called as JEE i.e; Joint Entrance Examination. The same examination is held by CBSE once every year for the selection of students for their engineering courses from top governemnt colleges such as IIT, NIT, IIIT, ISM etc. .

The same examination is held in two stage which are called as JEE Mains and JEE Advance respectively. To be eligible for admission in the IIT you will have to clear the both stages of JEE along with high percentage of marks in the 12th board examination so that you lasts among the top 20 percentile students of your respective board.

There are many books available in the market based on the pattern of this examination but best, well designed and effective books for Chemistry for cracking the same examination are as here under:-

For objective problems : Books by Shri Balaji Publication or GRB Publication or Singage is the best.

Also for the numerical you must opt for the book by R C Mukherjee of Bharti Bhawan Publication.

For more better results you can try to solve few sample papers and previous year questions papers before the examination. Please try to do good in the Chemistry as it is considered as the scoring marks in the JEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?