26th September 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

hai. sir iam shiva kumar iam completed deploma in electrical and electronic engineering can i join btech in aeronatical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  3. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  5. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  7. Aeronautical engineering after diploma in electrical and electronical engineering?
  8. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  9. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  10. How to join Aeronautical engineering for 2nd year Diploma student of Electrical and Electronics student?
  11. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  12. How to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  13. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  14. After completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering? Which is a better course to do B.Tech or AMIE
  15. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  16. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  18. How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
26th September 2012, 03:18 PM
Civtech
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Yes friend after completing your diploma course you can get a admission in B.tech and here you can changed your stream and choose anyone stream according to your choice and according to your interest .... Like if you done your diploma with Electrical stream than in B.tech you can take anyone stream like Civil , Mechanical , Computer science or etc....
and if you done your diploma with Electrical and Electronics Engineering than you can definitely join your B.Tech with Aeronautical Engineering stream ......
5th October 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

can i join aeronautical engineering after complition of diploma in computers?
27th November 2012, 02:50 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Aeronautical engineer mainly deals with the manufacturing of the commercial and military aircraft like fighter jet, jet plane ,helicopter etc. They mainly deals with the equipment used in the aviation industry on the earth atmosphere. It is a part of aerospace engineering.

Job opportunities after Aeronautical Engineer courses in India, lies with various airlines like Air India, Indian Airlines,
Helicopter Corporation of India and flying clubs,
Private airlines and government owned air service and
Aircraft manufacturers like the Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. (HAL) with its factories at Bangalore, Nashik, Koraput, Kanpur etc.
Defense Research and Development Laboratories,
National Aeronautical Lab (NAL),
Aeronautical Development Establishment,
Civil Aviation Department etc.

Thanks..
5th December 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
Can i join in B.TECH aeronautical engineering after completing my diploma in civil engineering?
20th December 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir

I have completed my diploma in computer engineering then can i join aeronautical engineering in second year or first year
24th January 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
Can I join b-tech aeronautical engineering after completion of 3 years diploma in Applied Electronics
21st February 2013, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir

I have completed my diploma in computer engineering then can i join aeronautical engineering in second year or first year...???
22nd February 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

can i join in aeronautical courses after completing my BTECh cse ......please mail me at [email protected]
29th March 2013, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

can i join in aeronautical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
4th April 2013, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

how to join aeronautical engineering after diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
12th October 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, can i join B.Tech in areonautical engineering after completing my diploma in Machine Tool Tech?
19th July 2014, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical
Engineering after completion of Diploma in mechanical engineering
27th February 2015, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

I have completed ma diploma in civil and now completing BE
I wish to join aeronautics is it possible
28th June 2015, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Can i join in aeronautical engineering after complection 2 science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?