2nd November 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Best and top most commerce colleges with their fee structure in Guwahati?

Please tell me the best and top most commerce college with its fee structure in guwahati

Related Questions:
  1. Top commerce colleges in Kanpur? What is the fee structure for B.Com?
  2. List of top colleges in Tamilnadu for MCA course? What is the fee structure?
  3. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  4. Top 5 MAT colleges, their fee structure, eligibility and placement scenario(Max and Min package) -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the fee structure to do BMS course in commerce?
  6. What is the cost of admission in B.Ed? I have completed BSc with 42.5% in BN college
  7. Any correspondence course for B.Ed in Guwahati? What is the fee structure and duration?
  8. Will I get admission as per my UPTU ranks under different categories? Top 30 colleges and their fee structure for B.Tech programme?
  9. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges?
  10. Colleges offering B.com course for 12th commerce stream students? Fee structure of it?
  11. Criteria for top Government colleges? What to choose in 11th and 12th standard? Fee structure for colleges?
  12. Fee structure for BHM? -- [New]
  13. Top engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee structure of the course? Procedure to join?
  14. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  15. Am I eligible for CA after completing 12th? Fee structure for the entire course? What is the duration of the course? List of top colleges for CA in AP and Karnataka?
  16. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  17. List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure?
  18. Top 5 colleges in Tamil Nadu for Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding Fee structure ad Entrance Examination for this course?
17th May 2012, 09:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best and top most commerce colleges with their fee structure in Guwahati?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me the best and top most commerce college with its fee structure in guwahati
Following are the list of Colleges offering undergraduate degree programs in Commerce and are situate in Gauhati:

Dispur College [B.COM]
  • Course Fees - Rs. 5,060 [1st Year]

Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University [B.COM]
  • Course Fees - Rs. 2150 [1st year] and Rs. 2,000 [2nd and 3rd year]

Pandu College
  • Contact No. 0361-2570450, 2673698

For detail information refer to the official websites.
20th March 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best and top most commerce colleges with their fee structure in Guwahati?

Whre i can do cost accountants in assam?
1st April 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to be a businessman by studying commerce
16th May 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

In k.c das commerce college suppose i want take accountancy(hons.)what marks need in previus exam. in this particular subject
19th November 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure in guwahti commerce college
31st May 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

I wish studied at ghy commerce clg so how many cutoff marks in this college to studing.....? plz rply....!!
23rd April 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

How many marks is need to get direct admission if i want to take up accountancy as honours subject.
28th April 2015, 02:40 PM
Home 4

Best and top most Commerce colleges===

Brahmanand College

D.B.S. College

Multi Media Science Se Multi Media Laboratories C S A Univercity

Jwala Devi Vidya Mandir Degree College

Nand Lal Khanna Inter College

Har Sahai Jagdamba Sahai Inter College

Chacha Nehru Balika Inter College

Guru Nanak Girls Degree College

D A B College

D.A.V. College

P.P.N. Degree College

Jagran Institute of Managment & Mass Communication
9th June 2015, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the total admission fee to be given by a new student in du and b.com fee ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?