16th February 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Which is better after Diploma Electrical between Distance B.Sc Electronics and B.Sc computer? Scope in both the career options for IT jobs?

Im diploma electrical holder, worked 4years as technical engineer and now im looking to b.sc electronics and b.sc computers for DATA BASE OR DESIGNER JOBS LIKE GIS FOR GOOD Package. plz suggest me for gud career.
Which is better after diploma electrical between distance B.sc electronics and B.sc computer? Scope in both the career options for IT JOBS?

Related Questions:
  1. JObs and career after BSc Electronics?
  2. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  3. Career options in BSc Electronics? How much salary will I get if I pass BSc with 50-55% marks?
  4. B.Sc in Electronics have good scope? Career options available after this course?
  5. M.Sc CS or M.Sc IT which one is better for me?
  6. What are the career options after passing BSc IT? What is the salary range? Is there a good scope in BSc IT?
  7. After BSc which higher education courses should I prefer after BSc Computer and Electronics?
  8. Best career options after BSc Biotech?
  9. List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?
  10. What career options should I choose between BSc computer application, BSc Physics and BSc Mathematics?
  11. Advantages of pursuing BSc Honors course in Computer Science from Delhi University? What are the career options after BSc Course?
  12. Which is better between B.Sc Maths and B.Sc Computers? -- [New]
  13. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  14. What are the career options after BSc Electronics?
  15. What are the career options available after passing BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course have more scope among (B.Sc Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics) and (B.Sc Physics, Mathematics and Electronics)?
  17. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector?
  18. What are the possible career options for me having completed B.Sc in Computer Science from Delhi University? Does MCA course having good scope?
18th February 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better after Diploma Electrical between Distance B.Sc Electronics and B.Sc computer? Scope in both the career options for IT jobs?

dear he/she
b.sc comp is best option to after complete,both r the it.related
11th March 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better after Diploma Electrical between Distance B.Sc Electronics and B.Sc computer? Scope in both the career options for IT jobs?

sir iam looking for the admisssion in BSc electronics and recently i hv done my diploma.
14th March 2011, 04:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You should choose the one which interests you the most. Also you can choose based on what kind of a career interests you. Since a diploma holder you can also go in for B.Tech. You can join the second year through lateral entry. Make sure to check the age criteria before applying.
16th April 2011, 12:09 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Hi ..
Im diploma electrical holder, worked 4years as technical engineer and now im looking to b.sc electronics and b.sc computers for DATA BASE OR DESIGNER JOBS LIKE GIS FOR GOOD Package. plz suggest me for gud career.
Which is better after diploma electrical between distance B.sc electronics and B.sc computer? Scope in both the career options for IT JOBS?
16th May 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

iam finished deee (after 10th),but iam having 2 arrears.
so i can do B.E or Bsc electronics or any degree in my related field?
30th May 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Which is better option after 10 diploma in electronics engg.?
23rd June 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

may i abble to read both graduation & diploma at a time?
14th July 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

iam studing diplamo final year in EEE is there is an oppurtunity to goin in indian air force?
28th July 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

career option for the electrical diploma holder
10th July 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;640306]iam finished deee (after 10th),but iam having 2 arrears.
14th August 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

am completed diploma eee after 10 and have a experienced in electronics field j. now i would like to study bsc electronics my desicion is correct what can i do for that?
27th September 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I join in b.s.c electronics in direct second year after diplamo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?