27th July 2014, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

M.Sc CS or M.Sc IT which one is better for me?

sir I have completed blisc and want to complete mlisc. But in recent trend to make digiligation of library connect them in each other. So it is very important to know good knowledge in computer software and networking for data base management system. For this reason what will be the best course for me for digital and automated library professonal -MSC CS or MSC IT ?

28th July 2014, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.Sc CS or M.Sc IT which one is better for me?

hello sir I m the student of bsc final year,and my branch is electronics.what can I do after bsc in electronics such as ::) msc ,m.tech,or mba. And tell me any other courses after bsc in electronics.what should I do?what types of jobs in electronics fields,tell me in details.what types of jobs available.tell me about technical and nontechnical field.what is the scope of electronics in future.
please reply in details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?