25th September 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Which is better between B.A Hotel Management and BSc Hospitality and Administration

which is better b.a in hotel management or b.sc in hosoitality and administration

Related Questions:
  1. Is it better to opt for BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration Course from IHM? Is this course oriented towards food making or towards hotel management?
  2. Which is better between B.A Hotel Management and BSc Hospitality and Administration
  3. Jobs after doing BSc in hospitality and hotel administration -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Scope of B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration?
  5. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  6. How to get good jobs in Indian Hotels? I am a Hospitality Management Graduate with masters in business administration
  7. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
  8. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  9. Books for B.Sc Hotel Management entrance exam preparation?
  10. After BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Management can I get a job in Indian Railway?
  11. Am I eligible for B.Ed after B.Sc in Hospitality Administration?
  12. How to do part time diploma course in hotel management?
  13. List of Distance Learning Government Universities offering Ph.D in Hospitality Management or Ph.D in Hotel Management?
  14. How many courses are there in IGNOU and which are they?
  15. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Education if completed B.Sc in Hotel & Hospitality Administration? List of universities which offer admission? -- [New]
  16. Which institute is better in terms of Fees, reputation (MHA course) : ICFAI or IGNOU?
  17. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  18. How an engineering graduate should prepare for JNU entrance test for admission to MA in history?
19th March 2013, 12:25 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Wink Re: Which is better between B.A Hotel Management and BSc Hospitality and Administration

Hello dear,

Both are unique courses of their own, they have their own separate module and syllabus, but you have to make sure that you choose what you like in your life, let me tell you what are they and their scopes.

B.A. in Hotel Management

This Hotel management is about the undergraduate course of 4 years duration where you will be dealing with the operation and management of the hotel, mainly you wont be doing service, you will be in management section.

>>You have great career options like you can work in Famous hotels like Taj, Oberoi and Welcome group, to an international chain like Hyatt, Sheraton etc.

>>You will get great chance to work in companies like KFC, McDonalds, etc where you will be getting as first salary around 10-15K per month or as an Management Trainee with 20K as an stipend, this is a great salary and later it will be increased upto 37k.

>>You can also go for Airline industries, your own entrepreneur,teaching etc.

BSc Hospitality and Administration

This thing deals with the hospitality of the customers especially.

Also a great thing is that you can also work in top hotels, spas, airlines, and even you can be

>>Front office.
Food and beverage services.
Food and beverages production.
House keeping.

>>Every day, many new malls, shopping places and hotels are building, so they have great opportunities.

You can choose any option you like, both are good according to me.
8th June 2015, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between B.A Hotel Management and BSc Hospitality and Administration

What can make my scalar batter .is it ba or bag in hotel management?
22nd July 2016, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between B.A Hotel Management and BSc Hospitality and Administration

My question is that which is the best B.A. or B.Sc. in Hotel Management ? Please you choose 1only according to Future.
22nd April 2018, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 in science but I'm confused whichever field to choose whether bsc or ba in hm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?