20th May 2011, 03:57 PM
ajay singgh

Which is better between B.Tech Biotechnology and B.Tech Bioinformatics? List of colleges offering this course in North India?

please tell me which is better b.tech biotechnology or b.tech boinformatics and please list the colleges offering these courses preferly in north india

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  2. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  3. List of government colleges offering B.Tech Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  5. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
  6. List of the colleges in India offering admission in B.Tech Biotechnology with Maths and Biology as compulsory subjects in class 12th?
  7. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course? -- [New]
  8. Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course?
  9. Any universities or colleges offering M.Tech in Electronics or related field in North India?
  10. Universities offering B.Tech in Nanotechnology in North India?
  11. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  12. Can I do M.Sc in Bioinformatics pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Colleges in Maharashtra for this course?
  13. Colleges offering M.Sc Bioinformatics and Biotechnology in hyderabad?
  14. Which course offers between jobs between B.Tech Biotechnology and B.Tech Bioinformatics?
  15. Postgraduation in bioinformatics, colleges offering this course and their eligibility
  16. Colleges which are the offering integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology? I am doing final year B.Tech biotechnology
  17. List of colleges that are offering M.Tech in Biotechnology India?
  18. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
19th October 2011, 07:24 AM
rameshndkumar

Default Re: Which is better between B.Tech Biotechnology and B.Tech Bioinformatics? List of colleges offering this course in North India?

Dear friends.........
iit.guwahat
iit,delhi
tezpur university
assam engineering college
many college in delhi
8th June 2014, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between B.Tech Biotechnology and B.Tech Bioinformatics? List of colleges offering this course in North India?

list of colleges for biotechnology on the basis of 12 % in rajasthan and gujarat
27th June 2014, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I am in a confusing to select whether btech in biotechnology or biomedical or bio info
which is best

Which one has good hope in future
With good salary package
28th May 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th with pcb (72%) ...can I get admission in b tech bioinformatics? ??
plz answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?