21st December 2011, 08:41 PM
kunjunji

Colleges which are the offering integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology? I am doing final year B.Tech biotechnology

sir,
iam doing final year btech biotechnology,i would like to know abt the colleges offering integrated phD in biotechnology..

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do integrated MSc and Ph.D after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  2. Centres offering Integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology after BSc Biotechnology? When and how to apply?
  3. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  4. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  5. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  6. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  7. 5 year integrated course in biotechnology
  8. Am I eligible to appear for M.Tech in Biotechnology being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Agri Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course?
  9. List of colleges which offer Part Time Integrated PhD in Biotechnology/Medical Biotechnology course in Chennai?
  10. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  11. Which colleges offer integrated M.Sc. & Ph.D. in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  12. Colleges and date of form submission for PhD in Biotechnology?
  13. Which are the courses available after BSc Biotech?
  14. Eligibility to give IISC entrance exam in integrated msc/phd course(biology) while in Bsc Biotechnology final year?
  15. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the difference between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Integrated Biotechnology?
  17. List of top colleges offering MS in pharmaceutical biotechnology?
  18. Can I do integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology in India? Universities offering the course?
5th March 2012, 06:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges which are the offering integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology? I am doing final year B.Tech biotechnology

A few colleges in India that offer Integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology are School of Biotechnology, GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, University of Hyderabad, Institute of Chemical Technology, Guru Gobind Singh IndraPrastha University, etc. The minimum duration is 3 years and the maximum duration is 5 years. The aspiring students must have completed either Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Bioinformatics/Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical Sciences/Life Sciences/Engineering & Technology/Medical Sciences/Chemical Sciences/Physical Sciences. The aspirants must have achieved a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying exam. Most of the colleges conduct entrance exam for the admission to this course.
21st April 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges which are the offering integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology? I am doing final year B.Tech biotechnology

sir/mam,
name of the exams for integrated PhD IN BIOTECH ?? and how integrated PhD is different from doing MSC and then PhD apart from the duration it takes?
3rd August 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

where should i opt m.tech after four years of bt engineering?

And give lists of college..
22nd December 2016, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in integrating course mtech n phd .i got58/ marks in b.tech in biotechnology
17th January 2019, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my B.tech ( biotechnology ) Is there any option to do integrated M.tech and Ph.D in the stream of biotechnology ???
And list of colleges offering the above course??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?