28th May 2011, 12:15 PM
sadaf hassan

Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course?

can i do btech in biotechnology with bio background and not maths after passing 12th with eligible %age? which institutes in india offer such course? further, can i shift to mba after doing btech in biotechnology?
sadaf

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges in India offering admission in B.Tech Biotechnology with Maths and Biology as compulsory subjects in class 12th?
  2. Which college offers Genetic Engineering course?
  3. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biology in India through GATE?
  4. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  5. Institutes/Universities in India offering BSc maths or BMath programs?
  6. Is it necessary to take Maths with PCB for Biotechnology? What are the institutes offering the course in B.Tech?
  7. Should i opt for B.Tech (Biotechnology) if i have interest in Biology but studied maths in 12th standard?
  8. Different institutes in India offering dissertation in microbiology and biotechnology during session II?
  9. Information about the Biotechnology course without Maths after passing 12th with Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English and Informatics Practices? List of the institutes?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Biotechnology? Which are the institutes?
  11. Which are the courses related to biomaths? Which colleges are available which offer this course?
  12. List of institutes offering PhD in Biotechnology in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. List of universities offering Integrated PhD in Chemistry to a candidate who didn't have Maths in 12th? -- [New]
  14. Institutes offering Masters in Medical Biotechnology and other streams of Biotechnology?
  15. How should I appear for Biotechnology entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  16. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  17. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  18. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc chemistry
22nd July 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course?

can i study biotech enginnering with biology without maths
5th August 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course?

Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course?
5th August 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

12th August 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

job is sure after b.s.c. in biotech????????????
29th August 2011, 09:13 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Hello friend

Biotechnology is a very good career field that is again emerging with new techniques and demand
There are scopes for you can go for B.sc in biotechnology that is for 3yrs and then you can pursue 2yrs M.sc in biotechnology and then you can pursue phd in your field that will open very good path for you to success

You can also go in the field of Clincal research
17th September 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

i am a class 12 biolosby student i want to opt my career in b tech biotechnology cn ypu please provide me the list of enterance exams n colleges please
18th September 2011, 01:58 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

There are so many institutes offering the Bio-Technology degree such as:

Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Masab Tank,Hyderabad

Institute of Microbial Technology, Chandigarh

University of Kolkata, Kolkata - 700073

Jadavpur University, Kolkata

University of Lucknow, Badshahbagh, Lucknow

All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi

So many job prospects in that course like:

Metahelix Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd

Lab India Instruments Pvt. Ltd.

ReaMetrix India Pvt. Ltd.

Industrial training and internship,Kota

Thyrocare Technologies Limited

Vital Biotech Research & Training Institute, Kota[/B] etc
4th October 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

can i do Btech Biotechnology with Biology, Physics & Chemistry without maths
24th October 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

i'm student of 12th class having subject PCB how can i do bio.tech after12.
25th November 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

i m student of class 12 with PCB .can i do btech in biotech after 12? suggest colleges offring btech in biotech with PCB.
26th November 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

i am student of class 12th with PCB. can i do btech in biotechnology? please suggest me colleges offring btech in biotechnology without maths..
3rd December 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

can i give biotechnology eXAMS IF I HAVE OPTED FOR PHYSICS CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY IN 11TH AND 12TH CLASS???
6th February 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

can i do biotechhnology without chemistry?
5th April 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadaf hassan View Post
can i do btech in biotechnology with bio background and not maths after passing 12th with eligible %age? which institutes in india offer such course? further, can i shift to mba after doing btech in biotechnology?
sadaf
i also wanna go for biotech... plz... help meout with ur replies
8th April 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

HI,my name is ashiqu .Can i do b.tech without opting maths..
8th April 2012, 02:14 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadaf hassan View Post
sadaf
HI!
I am sorry to say that you can't passing for B.Tech biotechnology.
If you want o can do B.Sc Biotechnology.

B.Tech Biotechnology is engineering course and wit out maths you are not eligible for Engineering.

Top university offering B.SC Biotechnology:-
> Delhi University
> I.P University
> S.R.M University
> Pune University
etc

GOOD LUCK!
10th May 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

plz tel me whether maths is compulsory in 11th and 12th if one wants to go in for biotechnology....plzz..
24th May 2012, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

is it necessary to have maths for doing microbiology after 12th. i have done science with biology in 12th please help.
24th May 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

is it necessary to have maths in 12th to do a microbiology course? i have taken science without maths in 12th please help
24th May 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

can bipc students do biotechnology after 12th? institutes in india offering such courses?
26th May 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

can i opt for biotechnology having pcb as my subjects in 12th?
29th May 2012, 02:11 PM
Gulshan Patre

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1006749]Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course? is it better than M.B.B.S?
15th June 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

my son is in first year science i.e 11th now he is not good in maths but want go to eng side his apptitude test shows he is good in bio plz help me what to do
21st June 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

i have dropped maths in 12th and have taken psycology subject as an replacement sub of it... can u suggest me with some good courses after 12th... i m interested in medical field....
28th August 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

i finished my 12th (2012), i want to do btech biotechnology, but my subject is biology, i didnt do bridge course, am i eligible?? plz reply soon.....
31st October 2012, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

i hav passed my 12th exam with physics,chemistry&biology and i want to do b tech in bio technology can i and if yes then which colleges offer this course
14th December 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

in pondicherry, which collge the b.tech biotechnology is in?
12th January 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Repute institutes
Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
can i do biotechnology with biology background and without maths after 12th? Institutes in india offering such course?
13th January 2013, 07:03 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends...............

YES you are eligible to do Biotechnology its not a problem...........go ahead

ALL THE BEST...............
23rd January 2013, 06:33 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th

1.All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
2.Jadavpur University, Kolkata
3.Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi
4.University of Lucknow, Badshahbagh, Lucknow
5.University of Kolkata, Kolkata - 700073
6.Institute of Microbial Technology, Chandigarh
7.So many job prospects in that course lik
8.Lab India Instruments Pvt. Ltd.
9.thyrocare Technologies Limited
10.ital Biotech Research & Training Institute, Kota

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1st February 2013, 07:31 AM
nikhinaya

Offering B.SC Biotechnology:-
1.Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi
2.University of Lucknow, Badshahbagh, Lucknow
3.University of Kolkata, Kolkata - 700073
4.Institute of Microbial Technology, Chandigarh
5.So many job prospects in that course lik
6.Lab India Instruments Pvt. Ltd.
BEST OF LUCK
2nd April 2013, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

what should i do after 12 studying biology ? i have an idea of going to uk for biotechnology
26th April 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to take mathss for biotechnlgy ...i finished 12th thz year optd biocomputer plzzz guide ..........wat all courses are der in medical field and how many institute in india for those courses plzzzzz help meee
26th April 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to take mathss for biotechnlgy ...i finished 12th thz year optd biocomputer plzzz guide ..........wat all courses are der in medical field and how many institute in india for those courses plzzzzz help meee
27th April 2013, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Hi I'm archana.sir,biotech is my dream till from my childhood days but my parents won't supporting me just because of the reason that this field has least carrer oppurtunities and low salary range.so will youplz provide me the conviencing information about it.I had scored 96 % in 10th & hope to score 90% in 12th in this year's exam which had held last month
13th May 2013, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have finished my 12th this year and iam very much interested in biotech....but without maths i like to choose.....so kindly give a detailed view about bio tech..
22nd May 2013, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

i am doing biotech in 11th & 12th , can i do a math course after 12th ?
9th August 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

do i need maths for studing biotechnology
14th October 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I do biotechnology with biology background and without maths?
1st January 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

can i do btech in biotechnology with bio background and not maths after passing 12th with eligible %age? which institutes in india offer such course?
21st February 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

its like m a bio student in 11th rite now nd maths isn't my addito=ional subject can i give mahs exam after completing my 12th?
30th March 2014, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Hi i have completed my 12th with PCB and i wish to persue biotechnology as career,i would like to do btech biotech instead of bsc biotech,so can u suggest some universities offering btech...and if not btech what else can i do with PCB???
2nd June 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course?

13th June 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I am a bio student passed 12 just now nd i want to do course in biotechnology so plzzz....help me nd tell me what i should do ????
20th March 2015, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

what are the career options available by taking pcb and pcm as a subject in class 11 and 12
23rd May 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz tel me whether maths is compulsory in 11th and 12th if one wants to go in for biotechnology....plzz..
Hello friend,
It is compulsory to have maths in 11&12 to join in b tech bio technology and maths is not for bsc bio technology so choice is yours to join in bsc or btech bio technology
8th June 2015, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

can i take admission in b.tech biotechnology without having biology in my plus two level? i had PCM combination with computer science.please help
18th June 2015, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I do btech without mathematics ? I want to do b tech please help
28th August 2015, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I do btech without mathematics ? I want to do b tech please help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?