3rd January 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Which is better between IES/M.S?

Am confused totally weather should i do M.S or IES after completion of my b.tech. I want to get settled in india further so suggest me which is better to have a colourful and bright future.

17th January 2013, 05:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between IES/M.S?

IES will be better if you are interested to settle in India. It is national level competitive exam. Qualifying this exam will help you to have a designation position under engineering services. M.S degree can be pursued outside the country. Job opportunities after M.S is comparatively higher outside the country.
21st August 2019, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between IES/M.S?

I have great confusion between going for MS and Doing IES in India being a civil engineer which is better ....?
Can any one please suggest me only one among this....
I am asking so.many and they are also pushing me into bit more confusion...can any one guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?