8th August 2019, 02:09 PM
Rima_23

Requirement and procedure to apply for Internship in International Airports in India?

I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering candidate and I wanted to do an Internship at Airport. Am I eligible for Internship in any International Airports in India? If yes, then how can I apply?

21st August 2019, 09:16 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Requirement and procedure to apply for Internship in International Airports in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rima_23 View Post
I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering candidate and I wanted to do an Internship at Airport. Am I eligible for Internship in any International Airports in India? If yes, then how can I apply?
Every organisation offer some aspirants for the post of apprenticeship or training. You need to apply well in advance to secure a seat as seats are limited.

You need to send an letter dully stamped and signed by the training and placement officer of your institute and then send it to the HR department of Airport Authority Of India. They will scrutinise your application and then get back to you if you fulfill all the eligibility criteria and then have vacancy for the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?