23rd August 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Which is a better course between MBA and ICWA? Do I have to give foundation exam after choosing ICWA?

hello sir i wanted to ask which course is good mba or icwa...and if i choose icwa then whether i have to give foundation exam???

27th September 2011, 06:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better course between MBA and ICWA? Do I have to give foundation exam after choosing ICWA?

Both the courses are good in terms of the career prospects in their own ways. You can choose any of these courses based on the interest and area where you are more proficient in. If you are more interested and have high knowledge in the accounting field you adopt the ICWA course. You need to attend the foundation program in this area if you have completed your 12th class which will help you to get entrance in to the intermediate course. MBA is also a good option which provides you immense job opportunities after completion of the course.
3rd January 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a better course between MBA and ICWA? Do I have to give foundation exam after choosing ICWA?

can i do ICWAI after doing B.A (Pass) & PG Diploma in office management as well if not, so what i should do whether ICWAI or M.B.A eventhough i cant speak fluent english.
23rd February 2012, 01:40 AM
Syedsam01
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir i wanted to ask which course is good mba or icwa...and if i choose icwa then whether i have to give foundation exam???
Dear Friend,
Both the courses are good, but the main consideration for choosing a career should be interest, knowlege and dedication in that feild, but ICWA is better than simple MBA(MBA other than by CAT or IIMs etc) because ICWA is very high in demand as compared to requirement.
If you are graduate from any stream then you are exempt from Foundation stage.
I hope it will help you,
Best of luck.
10th October 2012, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

M graduate is icwai is very lengthy course or i wil do mba please sugest me
4th June 2013, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

I Am Complete Degree After i think ICWA Cource Now I What Will do.When applied icwa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?