13th January 2013, 05:28 PM
Mahajan sakshi

Which is a better course for me after B.Com? I am doing B.Com General

Hello sir, I am doing b.com(general) which is the better courses for me after b.com.

11th February 2013, 01:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better course for me after B.Com? I am doing B.Com General

After B.com, you can look for M.Com programme. The course is available in specialization areas like Banking, Finance, Tax, etc. CA is another common option. MBA degree can be opted with specialization in finance. ICWA courses are demanded among students.
13th February 2013, 02:18 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better course for me after B.Com? I am doing B.Com General

After completing you B.COM you can apply for the below courses:
>> MBA
>> CA
>> CS
>> ICWA

Alternatively you can apply for the below Government jobs as well.
>> BANK PO
>> BANK CLERKS
>> SSC Combined graduate level exams
>> UPSC CDS EXAMS
>> Indian Railways Exams

If you want to go for the professional course than MBA is the best course.
But MBA should be done from good and reputed colleges like IIM, XLRI etc.
13th February 2013, 07:23 PM
mayankt

Hi,
There are many career options and short term courses after b.com,job oriented pg, post graduate diploma and degree courses after b.comgraduation for commerce students like M.Com, MBA, PGDM, Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Wealth Management, Insurance, Risk Management, CA, ICWA, CS, CFP, CFA, Computer courses afterb.com. Here you can explore best short termand post graduate diploma and degree courses after b.comin Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Noida, Gurgaon, Chandigarh
13th February 2013, 07:56 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO,

Better course for you after B.Com will be as follows :
  • CRISIL Certified Analyst Programme (CCAP)
  • Executive MBA
  • Executive Program in Applied Finance
  • M.Com
  • Master in Financial Management (MFM)
  • Master in Management Studies (MMS)
  • Master of Business Administration (MBA)
  • Chatered Accountant
  • Company Secretary
  • ICWA

AFTER THAT YOU CAN APPLY FOR GOVT.JOBS OR EVEN IN MNCS COMPANY .

GOOD LUCK ...
14th February 2013, 12:14 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahajan sakshi View Post
Hello sir, I am doing b.com(general) which is the better courses for me after b.com.
HI!
In my opinion you should do M.B.A after passing B.Com because there are many job option after passing M.B.A.

If you complete M.B.A from top college you will get huge salary.
For admission in top M.B.A college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> C.A.T
> M.A.T
> G.M.A.T
> X.A.T
> R.M.A.T
etc

ELIGIBILITY FOR M.B.A:-
> Pass graduation with minimum 50% marks from any stream.
For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% marks is require.
> there is no age limit in C.A.T exam.

TOP COLLEGE IN C.A.T EXAM:-

Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad

Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C)

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)

Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)

Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM K - Calicut)
15th February 2013, 09:12 PM
media1

HAI,

These are better course for me after B.Com-----------------

MBA
CA
CS
ICWAI
MFC.

Hope that this helpful for you,
Thank you...
22nd April 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, i have just completed my graduation nd i am from commerse side(B.COM)........can i do masters in maths now???
23rd April 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir I m in b.com final year n I wanna do mba after b.com from gl bajaj but plz u suggest me for my decision
19th June 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

i complete my b.com please suggested me which course in after b.com
25th June 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

hi sir im doing b.com iiisem and i having big confusion to join to MBA or should try for bank exams i don't even know wat to do pls....... suggest me suggest some top colleges in north karnataka
6th July 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I hv dn b.com n pursing m.com 2013-14, but i switch to enggr course 1yr diploma so suzzs
11th July 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir pliz suggess me,just i completed my bcom with 45% what cource i wil go better future.
14th July 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Which is short course which can be done along with the B Com. studies.
15th July 2013, 11:39 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

First try to complete your B.Com course successfully which should be mandatory for the candidates to get admission into higher academic levels.

Soon after the completion of B.Com course, the best course for you to join is MBA which means Master of Business Administration.

This is a 2 year Post Graduate Management related program being offered by number of colleges all over the India.

B-Schools and IIMs are the top colleges to pursue MBA course.

The first year of MBA course will be common for all the candidates. In the 2nd year of MBA course, the candidates have to opt for the specializations.

The following specializations will be good for you in MBA course.

MBA in Accounting
MBA in Risk Management
MBA in Entrepreneurship Management
MBA in Finance

Here is the eligibility criteria for the candidates to join this course.

Completion of Graduation with minimum 50% of marks from a recognized university.
Relaxation in percentage of marks upto 5% of marks for the candidates of SC or ST category.

There is no upper age limit at all for the candidates to join this course.

The admission to this course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

The top Entrance Exams to join this course are
CAT
MAT
GMAT
XAT etc.

Have good preparation for any of the Entrance Exam which you are interested and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
16th July 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

which is better for me after B.com graduation plain. and tally ERP 9.0 diploma courses is complete..
17th July 2013, 05:13 PM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Talking Re: Which is a better course for me after B.Com? I am doing B.Com General

Quote:

Dear friend ,

After B.com you have many options open.

B.com stands for Bachelor of Commerce.

After B.com you have many options open which is as under :-

1. M.B.A stands for the Master of Business Administration.

2. M.C.A stands for the Master of Computer Application.

3. C.A stands for the Charter Accountant.

4.C.S stands for the Company secretary.

5. Bank P.O.

6. S.S.C stands for the Staff Selection Commission.

7. U.P.S.C exam.

8. Indian Railway Exam.

If you have any query of the M.B.A then please Click here.

If you have any query of the M.C.A the please Click here.

If you have any query of the C.A then please Click here.

Thank you!!!!

with best wishes of Makes 25.
22nd July 2013, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

i have passed out b.com hons with 41.11% aggregate. please refer me a suitable courses?
22nd July 2013, 12:58 PM
Sumitabh Raj

Hi,
I m 25 yrs old and I am commerce graduate . but now i want 2 do some short turm corse for my better future...and jobs..and ---Thats why I thinking about Hardware & Networking..from jetking..

can i thinks right.......or any sugeson 4 me..please ...sugese me..this type course is better for commerce background or not. I m very confused.
22nd July 2013, 01:00 PM
Sumitabh Raj

Hi,
I m 25 yrs old and I am commerce graduate . but now i want 2 do some short turm corse for my better future...and jobs..and ---Thats why I thinking about Hardware & Networking..from jetking..

can i thinks right.......or any sugeson 4 me..please ...sugese me..this type course is better for commerce background or not. I m very confused.
22nd July 2013, 01:36 PM
deepa...

Quote:
hi...
b. com is a bachelor degree in commerce.. once you complete this, you can go for post graduation..

M. com which is master of commerce is very scope full for b.com students..
you can also try for some other courses like

*MBA
*MMS.
*MFS
*CA.

these also have good scope.
you can enter CA through CPT test..
27th July 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, gud after noon. my self Rohan nishad and i m 19 year old. sir i m doing b.com [computer] iv sem . i have big confusion. i don't even know wat to do pls....... suggest me....
26th August 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, i am doing b.com (tax) with 50% marks please tell me sir better course of me sir please sugest quiek me my Email id:[email protected] please please sir...................
2nd September 2013, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, i m kaushiki Majumder. i complete my B.com (Honrs in accounting and finance) with 65.25% marks and i also complete m.com(result is not out yet) sir plzzzzzzzzzz tell me which professional course is better for me. my email id [email protected] help me..
15th October 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

i have intrested in m.c.a. so u can tell me about this course is better of me ?
20th February 2014, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

I am in b com general part 1..
I am intrested in computers networking and it sector
Can u please guide me by tellling the side course i can do acc to my
Interest
8th April 2014, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Which is better course me ??? I m complete b.com which course select like b.ed,m.com, L.l.b suggest me
11th October 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

sir am doing bcom finance management.which is the best course for me after b.com.my ambition is to bcome a economic teacher at school level.wat corse is suitable for acheive my ambition .
27th November 2014, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,i am a bcom student and i would like to know your opinion of doing courses other than Mba ,CA,CFA.....which are the courses having more job opportunities other than above?and i. Would like to know other courses diploma courses also...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?