7th June 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

List of best courses after 12th in India and Abroad other than CA and MBA?

can you please tell me best courses after 12 in india and abroad other than ca and mba which is done by most of the commerce students

Related Questions:
  1. Which course I can take up to do in abroad after completion of B.Com course?
  2. List of PG courses which providing practice opportunities in India and abroad after MBBS?
  3. Whether MBA is offered in India in collaboration with Abroad universities? Is it beneficial to study that MBA?
  4. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  5. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  6. Why Indian students prefer doing MBA in India rather than from abroad?
  7. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  8. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  9. What are the courses in abroad after MBA?
  10. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I study MBA in abroad if I am doing BBM in India?
  12. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  13. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  14. Should i do MBA in India or go for IELTS? -- [New]
  15. What is the expected package after completing MBA from abroad? Is MBA in India better than foreign countries?
  16. Wild Life degree courses available in India and Abroad? Approximate tuition fees?
  17. MBA in Airport & Airlines or MBA in Economics or MBA in Finance, which among these to study to get high salary job? List of reputed MBA colleges in India and Abroad?
  18. Which is more beneficial doing MBA from Abroad or from India?
2nd July 2011, 09:12 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of best courses after 12th in India and Abroad other than CA and MBA?

Dear freind,
The above courses you said are the courses which you can do only when you are graduate.
Best courses you can do after 12th commerce are:
Bcom in marketing and management
Bcom in general
Bcom in cs
BCA
BBA
BA
Good luck
2nd July 2011, 09:14 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of best courses after 12th in India and Abroad other than CA and MBA?

Dear freind,
The above courses you said are the courses which you can do only when you are graduate.
Bcom in general
Bcom in cs
BCA
BBA
BA
Good luck
9th September 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

best cources of science after 12
10th December 2011, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

When i completed b.com, then i do mba
7th January 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

job opportunity in abroad after 12th give description
22nd February 2012, 01:09 AM
aspire007

Dear freind,
Bcom in general
Bcom in cs
BCA
BBA
BA
Good luck
24th March 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

from where i can get old question papers of icare ug
1st April 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

HIII.... i m megha....i have recently given 12th exam....i m very nuch tensed and confused what to do as i cant do b.ca bcz i dont have maths nd i dont want to do b.ba........i want admission in i.p .....so pls help me????????
11th April 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

pls highlight courses having bright future in abroad for commerce student
29th May 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best cource after 2 commerce
14th June 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

hii,friends which course i will do after 12th along with b.com
24th September 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

hi friends,is it better to take additional mathematics with commerce?
5th December 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

hii, friend i am 1st year Bcom student , i want to know what type of computer course will help me to get
good jobs after my graduation, what is your opinion in banking , if i wish to go for banking what type of computer courses should i do
please help me.
14th April 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

hii m kamal .... I have completed 12th and I am very much confused that what should I do after 12th or which course should I do now? please list as many courses as u can.
17th June 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I M POST GRADUATE IN COMMERCE PLEASE SUGGEST ME THAT WHICH COURSE SHOULD DO FOR BRIGHT FUTURE EXCEPT CMA,CS,CA
1st September 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I M 12TH COMMERCE STUDENT WITHOUT MATHS ......I M INTERESTED IN hotel management and in option i would also like to do CPT & CS which i have kept as option but i m more interested in H.M.......and i wanted to settle in abroad with very good salary like 40000-50000 p.m .......so i wanted to have an help from u all that i will be comfortable with H.M so is it possible to earn in abroad and what i should to for those courses u guyz will suggest me or for h.m.....plz help me IT WILL BE VERY HELPFUL TO ME. THANKYOU
16th September 2013, 12:45 AM
A.prashanth yadav

DEAR FRIEND

There are many fields after 12th. In these all the courses are wanted in Abroad.

ARTS and Science courses:

1.B.Sc., Computer Science
2.B.Sc.,Mathematics
3.B.Sc.,Physics
4.B.Sc.,Chemistry
5.B.Sc., Animation
6.BCA (computer Application)
7..BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
8..B.Com (Commerce)

In Engineering Branch:

1.ECE
2.EEE
3.Civil
4.Mechanical
5.IT(Information Technology)
6.B.Tech
in B.Tech many major available. Choose any one like Bio-medical engineering etc.,

Other than many computer courses are also there.
And Medical field MBBS also present.

All the best for your glowing career.
16th September 2013, 12:46 AM
A.prashanth yadav

DEAR FRIEND

There are many fields after 12th. In these all the courses are wanted in Abroad.

2.B.Sc.,Mathematics
3.B.Sc.,Physics
4.B.Sc.,Chemistry
5.B.Sc., Animation
8..B.Com (Commerce)

In Engineering Branch:

1.ECE
2.EEE
3.Civil
4.Mechanical
6.B.Tech
in B.Tech many major available. Choose any one like Bio-medical engineering etc.,

16th September 2013, 12:48 AM
A.prashanth yadav

DEAR FRIEND

2.B.Sc.,Mathematics
3.B.Sc.,Physics
4.B.Sc.,Chemistry
5.B.Sc., Animation
8..B.Com (Commerce)

In Engineering Branch:

1.ECE
2.EEE
3.Civil
4.Mechanical
6.B.Tech

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?