6th August 2015, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to do Polytechnic after completion of 10th class? What are the various job opportunities available?

I am going to complete my 10th class in the year 2016. I want to join polytechnic after completion of my tenth class. is it better choice or not. what are the various job opportunities i would like to know if i studied mpc in inter or i studied polytechnic

6th August 2015, 09:01 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it better to do Polytechnic after completion of 10th class? What are the various job opportunities available?

After the 10th class the diploma engineering is a good option and its demand is also more than the bachelor degree students as the diploma holder persons have to work physically more than the graduate candidate and can get the jobs in various departments as junior engineer and gets the permotion on the basis of their performance as they work more skillfully and intellectually they will get permitted quickly and based on the knowledge could go for the superior posts as Supervisory level or as project manager.

>> diploma engineering is available in every streams that we needs as mechanical engineering
>> civil engineering
>> civil drafts man
>> chemical engineering
>> agriculture engineering
>> computer science engineering
>> electronics engineering
>> electrical engineering
>> printing technology
>> Aeronautical engineering
>> Mining engineering

For the admission in diploma candidates have to be qualified in the written exam of DET(Diploma entry test) after it have to apply for online counselling and on alloting any college via counselling can get admission in that college.
6th August 2015, 09:13 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it better to do Polytechnic after completion of 10th class? What are the various job opportunities available?

After the 10th class , There are numbers of choice In education.Polytechnic Course is also one of the best course having 3 years duration & have a great job prospects in that.You will get admission on the basis of your 10th score.You can choose any polytechnic course in which you are more interested.

Job Prospects In Polytechnic Course

Diploma In Mechanical Engineering
You can get job In Designing , Servicing , Production , Manufacturing Company.

Diploma In Civil Engineering
You have job prospects in Survey , Irrigation Department , Health Department , Water Supply , Roads & Buildings etc.

Diploma In EC Engineering
You can get job In Electronics & Communication based companies such as LG , Siemens , Samsung , Havels etc

Diploma In Electrical Engineering
You can get jobs power sectors such state level electricity board , NTPC , Coal India , BHEL , Power Grid etc.

Diploma In Mining Engineering
You can get job in Mining Industry such as NMDC , India Petro Chemical Corporation , S.C.C.L etc.

Diploma In Textile Engineering
You can get job in Textiles Comapany & Cloth Industries such as Vimal , Arvind Mill , Raymond , Digjam , Bombay Dyeing etc.

Diploma In Computer/IT Engineering
You can get jobs In software companies such as Infosys , TCS , Wipro , HCL etc

Diploma In Automobile Engineering
You can get Automobile industries such as Mahindra & Mahindra , Hero , Honda , Tata Motors , Maruti Suzuki etc.

Salary Package
After completion of Polytechnic , You can seek Rs.12,000/- to Rs.30,000/- per month starting salary as a Diploma Engineer.After that , salary will be increased according to your performance , your promotion & your experience.
20th March 2016, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Which type of diploma should do if I am interested in mathematics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?