12th March 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities for commerce or non medical? I am doing 10th in CBSE and have scored 78% to 83% in 10th class

Sir i am doing 10th in cbse and next year which line i choose commerce or non medical . I will get 78% to 83% in 10th class. Which has more job opporuinty Commerce or non medical. Where in india or in other country? I will be very thankful to you. Good night sir ji.

22nd May 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities for commerce or non medical? I am doing 10th in CBSE and have scored 78% to 83% in 10th class

sir,i passed 10 with 92 PERCENT.can u differentiate computer science and science.
22nd May 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities for commerce or non medical? I am doing 10th in CBSE and have scored 78% to 83% in 10th class

which should i take between non medical and commerce ?
23rd May 2012, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

i want to be a professional badminton player, but there is no finanacial support from my family, that's why i wanna do job, help me
26th July 2012, 10:39 PM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which should i take between non medical and commerce ?
See both the courses are totally different.Non-medical is of science stream and includes subjects like physics,chemistry,mathematics.You can go in research line,Engineering line taking these subjects.so if you are intersted to do engg,want to become scientist or want to go in defence line then you should opt for non-medical.
Whereas Commerce includes subjects like economics,business studies,accounts etc which are
totally different from non-medical.After completing your 12th in commerce you can be a CA,CS or can go in business line or management courses.
Its all upto your interest.choose the best 1 for yourself as its your career.All can suggest you but you only have to choose what is best for you.
all the best...!
23rd August 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I had scored 90% above in 10th CBSE & took medical stream but now i am willing to change my stream from medical to commerce as i have lost interest in medical. Please tell me about the career opportunities with commerce ? And can i do something different with music as i am keenly interested as well as very good in music!
10th December 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello i am a 10th class ICSE student from Ferozepur Punjab. I have my boards in march. i am a bright student and i study very logically. I have a deep interest and understanding in maths and science,especially physics. I have also learnt java and excellent in programming as i have a very technical thinking. I have decided to take non medical after 10th but i cant decide where and which institution should i go for after 10th. Please suggest which institute/school should i go for after 10th which would suit me the best and also about what line course and career should i opt in future as i stated about my interest and understanding. I shall be very thankful to any advice.
30th January 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Should i take biology or computer science as additional
30th March 2013, 08:19 PM
bansal.aditi012

This might be the most important decision of your life.So all I want is that you take it with proper advice and considering the aim you've set for yourself.

I suggest you to take non medical (PCM) as it will give you more options than commerce where you will stuck with 2 or 3 major choices and not more than that.

Take up science and explore a basket of truly fascinating opportunies waitinf for you.

All The Best
7th April 2013, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed 10th with 98 percent marks but i am unable to find which stream is best for me. I have doubts between science and commerce my interest is in maths.
28th April 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

i am an average student of 10th with the benifit of 5.11feet height.what would be my carieer options.
16th March 2014, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

i am good in science and little weak in maths.what course should i choose?is there any scope for me in commerce?
16th March 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

i am good in science and little weak in maths.what course should i choose?is there any scope for me in commerce?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?