4th January 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Admission process of Diploma in Mechanical for working professional?

sir,
i have passed 2 year diploma in fitter trade in 2003-2005.now i am working in HUL and want to do diploma in mech. Eng.what is the addmisson process?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission for mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  2. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  3. How to do degree in Mechanical engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  4. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  6. What is the admission process for HUL? I have passed 2 years diploma in fitter trade
  7. How to join Degree in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How may I do B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing 3 years of diploma(Mechanical engineering) from government polytechnic? Currently am working in construction site
  9. Admission to B.Tech from IIT in 2nd year after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  10. How to do BOE after passing mechanical engineering
  11. What is the admission process of PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering?
  12. Can I do diploma in mechanical from IGNOU while working in automobile company?
  13. Admission process for Merchant Navy colleges after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering? I am a mechanical course student from NCVT
  15. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  16. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  17. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  18. Can I take admission in B.Tech mechanical after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
14th January 2014, 08:06 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission process of Diploma in Mechanical for working professional?

Good to hear that you have enough experience , so you can easily grasp the concepts in diploma in mechanical engineering very easily .
Basically diploma is of Minimum duration is 3 years . You must have passed 10th class with 55% in your Academics .Or else you might have 10th class pass with ITI Certificate .

Or else 10th with Certificate in Motorcycle Service and Repair of IGNOU . Or 12th class with Maths , Physics and Chemistry . Mechanical engineering is the broadest of all engineering fields , And of course there are so many good job prospects on offer for skilled mechanical engineers .

So plenty of wide opportunities are available in Mechanical engineering . Basically you are required to design , test , Manufacture , Install , Operate and Maintain a wide array of machines and Mechanical systems .

You must attend for the entrance exam after your 10th class . So there by you can directly get in to the Diploma course . You no need to again go for the 10+2 class or equivalent . So you must first try to apply for the entrance exam after your 10th class .
And then surely you can become a Diploma Graduate . Major Industries employ mechanical engineers includes ,

> Space Research
> Automobiles
> Aeronautical
> Energy and utilities
> Air Conditioning ..and more

After your 10th class the first step is Part 1 of the Technical engineering , i.,e Technical writing and more .After completion of your Diploma try to do B.Tech in Same stream , So that thereby you can avail many number of job opportunities .

So as I said you earlier , you need to give an entrance exam . There you will be getting a good rank . So based on that you will be allotted to the Best college , then you can get a good Diploma Course .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?