20th June 2013, 09:49 PM
munna niranjan

Can I take admission in Polytechnic? I have passed 10th class

can i take admission in polytechnic with out giveing any enterece exam?
i am pass 10th class student 2013

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in Polytechnic? I have passed 10th class
  2. Procedure to get admission in Polytechnic course if secured 60% aggregate in 10th standard? -- [New]
  3. Best polytechnic colleges in UP? What is the admission process? I have passed 10th from ICSE board
  4. Can I be eligible for admission in B.A or 12th class? I have passed Polytechnic Diploma of 3 years from government college
  5. Procedure to get admission in Merchant Navy being a candidate having completed 10th Class and doing Polytechnic course?
  6. Which course is a better choice for me between Polytechnic and HSC after completion of 10th Class with 74% of marks?
  7. How to get admission in Government Polytechnic College of Jharkhand having scored 78% in 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Where can I get the forms for polytechnic? I have passed class 10th
  9. Part time polytechnic diploma course without attending any class?
  10. Diploma courses that can be done after 12th Arts?
  11. How to do Polytechnic course after completing 10th class
  12. Where can I get admission for class 12th after passing 10th class?
  13. Date of sale of forms for Polytechnic? I have passed 10th with 72% marks and 87% in science
  14. How much is the percentage required in class 10th for admission in government polytechnic college
  15. Eligibility criteria for admission in Polytechnic in Delhi for West Bengal students? I am 10th passed student from West Bengal
  16. How can I take admission ni CU for BSc? I have passed class 10th
  17. How much percentage is required in class 10th to get admission in Polytechnic college?
  18. How to get admission in class 11th after passing 10th?

9th March 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in Polytechnic? I have passed 10th class

Sir I want to apply for the PUSA Polytechnic Entrance Exam so please can you give me the date of form and tell me from where can I download the exam form and provide me the last date of form?
Regards By
Nitesh Kumar Pandey
Mob : 9990071755

10th March 2014, 10:57 AM
SATYAVATHI KOTTURU
Member+

no you have to attempt the polytechinc exam after only you can join any college......

10th March 2014, 12:46 PM
Sowmya449

Sir, My friend wants to apply for the PUSA Polytechnic Entrance Exam so please can you give me the date of form and tell me from where can I download the exam form and provide me the last date of form?

11th March 2014, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

No....... you need to write entrance exam and based on your rank they will give you admission... entrance exam is based on your 10th syllabus onlyyou can scor good rank also so try to attempt entrance exam....

15th February 2016, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage in sslc needed for getting in first alloutment

24th February 2016, 03:59 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> Yes you can join , but you need to follow the criteria .
-> After completion of 10th with aggregate percentage , apply for polytechnic entrance exam (CEEP).
-> You have to qualify in that exam and then followed by your rank you can get admission in respective college .
-> If your rank is top enough you can get admission in reputated colleges .
-> They will conduct counselling for admission after getting rank , you have to participate with necessary certificates and after that they will release the result of your admission .

18th October 2016, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 10 and I want to join diploma polytechnic. Can I get admission?

10th February 2018, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

My daughter now in 10th class after 10th she wants to join poly techie collage how she join the collage and which collage is best in Hyderabad for girls

30th August 2019, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

sir I am ill highly so I cannot apply for polytechnic narwana can I take admission now on date 30 /08/2019

24th June 2023, 05:47 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Yes, you are eligible to take admission in a polytechnic program after passing the 10th class. Here are the general steps to follow:

Check the eligibility criteria: Ensure that you meet the minimum eligibility criteria set by the polytechnic colleges or state boards. This usually includes passing the 10th class examination.

Apply for the polytechnic entrance exam: Many polytechnic institutes conduct entrance exams for admission. Research and apply for the relevant entrance exam, such as the Common Entrance Examination for Polytechnic (CEEP).

Prepare for the entrance exam: Study and prepare for the entrance exam to improve your chances of qualifying. The exam will assess your knowledge and aptitude in subjects related to the polytechnic program.

Qualify in the entrance exam: Perform well in the entrance exam to qualify for further admission processes. The cutoff marks or ranks required for admission may vary depending on the institute and course.

Participate in counseling: After qualifying in the entrance exam, you may be called for counseling. Attend the counseling session with the necessary documents and certificates as specified by the institute or board.

Admission result and college allotment: Based on your rank and availability of seats, you will be allotted a college for admission. The institute or board will release the admission results, indicating the college where you have been allotted a seat.

Complete the admission process: Visit the allotted college within the specified time frame, complete the admission formalities, and submit the required documents and fees to secure your admission.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?