28th June 2016, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to join IGNOU to study B.Sc? Should I do B.Sc in regular college?

Hello Everyone,
I would like to know that for studying B.Sc, I should join IGNOU or should I join any regular college? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you in advance!

14th August 2017, 12:04 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it better to join IGNOU to study B.Sc? Should I do B.Sc in regular college?

It is always better to do regular study rather than study through distance. However if you are already a serviceman or have no time for regular classes, then study through distance shall be preferable.

If you choose IGNOU i.e. distance education, then you may required some coaching classes or senior's help to resolve your doubts and problems.

So, if you are comfortable with IGNOU, then you can choose the same otherwise go for regular classes which is better in any ways.
15th August 2017, 12:52 PM
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is it better to join IGNOU to study B.Sc? Should I do B.Sc in regular college?

Both options are open for you. If you are unable to do regular classes or you are working somewhere else or you have any other responsibilities to do.. Due to which you can't go for regular classes so you can apply in IGNOU for Bsc. But if you don't have any problem then you should join regular studies. Here you can learn much better and you will get proper teaching and learning environment and direct communication with teacher's so that you can easily get solutions of your difficulties.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?