13th July 2012, 09:17 PM
jayakumari72

How to study law in regular college after studying BSc B.Ed?

I have studied B.Sc.B.Ed. and i wish to study law in regular college. Is that possible in coimbatore?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study law after completing BSc Physics?
  2. Procedure to join Law college after BSc Mathematics?
  3. Am I eligible to study law after completing MSc Biotechnology? Whats the duration of the Law course?
  4. Am I eligible to study law after studying BSc Nursing?
  5. Am I eligible to study in Law(BL) college after scoring 45% marks? Minimum percentage required in 12th and graduation degree?
  6. How can I resume my studies in Law and be a lawyer? I'm left My B.Com in final sem and wish to continue it now
  7. Which are the best colleges for studying Law in Chennai? What are the formalities for joining the course?
  8. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I study B.Com CA through correspondence? I am studying in 2nd year B.Com
  10. Can I join LLB course having completed 12th standard and B.Com from Annamalai University in Distance mode?
  11. How to do regular B.Ed from MDU and regular MSc from DU?
  12. How to study Law after passing BSc from EIILM university
  13. Is it possible to do Masters in law after BSc? Should I study BL and then ML?
  14. How to study law in India after doing foundation law in London University -- [New]
  15. Is it necessary to appear for LLB for graduation?
  16. Model question papers of NET entrance exam? What is the syllabus for NET entrance exam? Maths model question papers?
  17. Can I do law along with my B.Com while studying in FYB.Com
  18. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
23rd July 2012, 11:00 PM
dtonsing

Default Re: How to study law in regular college after studying BSc B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayakumari72 View Post
I have studied B.Sc.B.Ed. and i wish to study law in regular college. Is that possible in coimbatore?
My recommendation based on your location? Concord Law School ... online, financially feasible for many, quality education. Google it.

www.DennisTonsing.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?