1st August 2013, 05:22 PM
nrusinghacharanmalik

How to study Msc physics from IGNOU?

Dear Madam/Sir I have completed my BSc. Physics from IGNOU and got much above mark from1st division. I have a strong disire to do MSc. Phisics through distance mode as i'm a working person and couldn't go for a regular mode. So please guide me for the same. Thanks !

14th May 2014, 02:06 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Msc physics from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrusinghacharanmalik View Post
Dear Madam/Sir I have completed my BSc. Physics from IGNOU and got much above mark from1st division. I have a strong disire to do MSc. Phisics through distance mode as i'm a working person and couldn't go for a regular mode. So please guide me for the same. Thanks !
Yes your eligible for M.Sc physics course after completing B.Sc Physics course. The Applicant who qualified bachelor degree with relevant specialization are eligible to apply for Master degree course. Since, you have completed B.Sc Physics course, so definitely your eligible for M.Sc course through distance mode.

M.Sc Physics is an post graduation course the duration of the course is for two years. The course divided into four semester. M.Sc Physics course having good scope . If your interested to apply for M.Sc Physics course then you should complete graduation in science stream (Physics) from recognized university. You should score minimum 50% percentage of marks in bachelor degree. There is no minimum marks required for do M.Sc course through distance mode. You can get the course application form in the official website or college administrative Office. For more information about the course, Please visit the respective university official website.
15th August 2015, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir.I dhiraj Kumar sinha from Bihar had completed my B.E in electronics and instrumentation in 2015 recently would like to join in MSc.(physics or astrophysics ) if there any possibilities then please send me procedure....
17th June 2016, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.sc physics in su I want to do m.sc in physics in distance mode. Can i do on IGNOU.
18th September 2019, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for M.sc physics through ignou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?