14th June 2011, 04:02 PM
br23

Which is a better option among Electronics and Communications Engineering?

Sir
I would like to know whether Engineering Physics is a better option than Electronics and communication engg. Can I pursue a Masters course related to nano-technology after engg phy? And please mention about the job opportunities ( both in public and private areas) in Engg Phy and the approx. package that one gets.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  2. Which is a better option among Electronics and Communications Engineering?
  3. List of colleges providing M.E/M.Tech program through part time/distance course?
  4. List of Colleges offering part time Ph.D in Management in Finance or Marketing? When will the notification be released by these colleges for this course?
  5. Eligibility criteria for pursuing a Distant Education Course in M.Tech. Electronics & Communications
  6. List of colleges providing part time B.Tech in CSE? What is the duration of the course?
  7. Which branch should I select between CSE and ECE?
  8. Which subject to choose for UPSC exam if I am from computer field?
  9. List of specializations for ECE students in MS?
  10. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  12. PTU, M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering- Reliability of Electronics Communications Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Job opportunities after Electronics and Communications Engineering course?
  14. Which branch is more suitable for me in ME being a candidate of pursuing final year BE with ECE stream?
  15. Which masters course I can take next after completion of Electronics and Communications engineering?
  16. What should I do except B.Tech after completino of diploma in Electronics and Communications engineering?
  17. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  18. What is the advantage of doing diploma course while doing the engineering course in electronics and communications? -- [New]
2nd April 2013, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a better option among Electronics and Communications Engineering?

Sir, I would like to ask you . I am pursuing final year of electronics & telecommunication engineering. I am pursuing B.E. degree. I want to go to abroad for my masters. so can you suggest me in which stream there will be more opportunities for easy and best job ... ?? so I can select my stream for further study. and please tell me how can I will get your reply ... you can email me on [email protected]
1st August 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a better option among Electronics and Communications Engineering?

hello sir,my cousin studying B.E ECE 4th-year she want to go hardware line which job will be match for her.please give some idea.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?